8

Kayla Anne:

17 Years Old

Present Time:

"Ima meet you there." Kentrell said over ft.

"Just you or yo whole football team of people." I asked.

"It might be me, Draco and Ben." He said and I nodded.

"Well I'm pullin up na, so I'ma see you." I said and hung up.

I went inside and paid for upto 7 people just in case. I was sitting there for another like hour, just sitting inside a Dave and Busters booth, scrolling through Instagram. I was starting to get mad and starting to feel like he stood me up, when I felt someone kick my foot from the other side of the table.

"Bout time y'all here." I said, putting my phone down, not to see Kentrell, but to see someone else. "Oh sorry, I thought you were my friends."

"Its ight ma, I was finna ask what a pretty thang like you was sitting hea all by haself fo." He said.

His voice was sexy.

So was his face.

The things I'd do with him.

"I'm just waiting for my friends." I said, shrugging and biting my inner lip.

"I can see, but you been hea for like almost two hours, just sitting hea." He said and I bugged my eyes.

"It been that long?" I asked. He nodded.

"Whatchyo name be?" He asked.

"Kayla Anne, but please don't call me dat." I said. "Just Kayla be ight." 

"Ameir." He said and I nodded, smiling.

"Whatchu got braces fa? Yo smile perfect." I blushed at his statement.

"I useta suck my thumb til I was like 11 off and on so." I said.

"Look, I gotta get back behind dat register but can I getchyo number?" He asked and I nodded, pulling out my phone so we can exchange.

"She good on allat." I heard, and snapped my head up to see Kentrell and Ben.

"TiTi!" Kayden screeched.

"Hey Auntie baby." I said putting him in my lap.

"Sorry, Kayla, I ain realize you had a nigga." Ameir said.

"He not. Don't worry bout him." I said handing my phone to Ameir.

"I said you good on allat." Kentrell said.

"And you not my daddy so go on somewhere." I snapped. Ameir handed me my phone back and I did the same.

"I could be." Kentrell mumbled.

WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I shrugged it off.

"DaddyA" was his contact name in my phone.

"See ya Meir." I said and he nodded.

"What was that?" Kentrell snapped.

"That was me giving one fine ass nigga my attention." I said.

"Why?"

"Becuh he gave me company while yo ass was two hours late, now we only got one ta chill wit." I said.

"It wasn't his fault." Ben said.

"Hey brother. How it wasn't?" 

"Yaya came back on ha hands and knees askin fa me back." Kentrell said and I busted out laughing.

"She like a sick ass lost ass puppy that you fed now can get ridda." I said and Ben laughed.

"Can we go pway da games na?" Kayden asked me and I nodded.

We played Dance Dance Mania, bumper cars, lazer tag, basketball, ski ball, pinball. Kayden did the motorcycle racin game and the whack-a-mole. Then it was time ta go.

"Did you have fun?" I asked Draco and he smiled so wide and nodded so fast, I'm surprised the lil nigga ain get whiplash.

We went home and watch Hulu, eating pizza til Draco fell asleep, then I left.