20

Kayla Anne

18 Years Old

Present Day:

I really think something going on between Dominique and Kentrell, but I don't have no proof. So I hid my phone and I'm going to ask her if I can use hers to call it.

"D, can I use your phone, I can't find mine." I said.

"Sure, its on your table." She said through the bathroom door.

I unlocked it using my fingerprint and went to messages.

T:

I had fun last night

Dom:

I know, we can't let Babyjoe know, he'll kill us both

T:

Don't stress it

T:

you gon lemme eat yo kitty?

D:

Kentrell I'm at work rn

T:

Take a break, meet me in the bathroom

D:

Mkay

D:

I'm gon slurp that dick just like I flurry

T:

Shii come on up hea

D:

bet, lemme tell babyjoe to go gemme some food

T:

yuu do yuu

I heard the toilet flush and I closed out of messages, swiping the app away.

"Did you find your phone?" She asked.

"Yea, it was in the microwave." I said and she started laughing.

"Why was yo phone in the microwave?" She asked.

"Ion know, this pregnancy shit got me doin dumb shit on God." I said and she started laughing.

"Well its a good thing you found it our you'll be having grilled phone instead of grilled cheese." She said laughing.

"You wanna invite the gang over?" I asked.

"Like all of em? At the same time?" She asked.

"Well yeah." I said. "Is that a problem?" I asked.

She shook her head and twisted her lips to the left.

SHE LYIN! SHE KNOWS THERES A BIG PROBLEM!

"No, you just having hung out with all of them since that bet situation." She said.

"Sometimes you have to forgive yo enemies to move on with life." I said. "I read that out of a magazine, ion know if its true." She started laughing.

I called them over and in ten minutes my house was full and we was catching up. I didn't realize how much I missed them until they was all in my house.

"I'ma call lil D over." I said.

A few minutes later he came inside and everyone jumped on him.

We was like one big giant family.

Did he drive or run? That lil nigga got here fast.

"SAY!" My brain screamed at me, "REMEMBER WHY YOU CALLED THEM!"

"Ight, I have an announcement." I said and everyone looked at me.

"Someone in this room is a homie hopper." I said.

Lil D busted out laughing.

"Oh shit." He said once he regained his composure.

"Two people in this room is some for real kinda snakes." I said and looked at Dominique and she looked down at her feet.

"So we sleeping wit our bestfriends babydaddy now?" I asked and Kentrell snapped his head up at me.

Ben and Kd breathed in sharply and Boomer had his mouth hung open, Three just shook his head.

"Why I hang out wit y'all, y'all just drama filled."

"I knew yo ass was cheating, you fuckin hoe." Babyjoe yelled at her.

"You can't even get mad. You got some lil guh you telling you love that aint me." 

"What her name is?"

"Kha'Mora." Dominique said.

"THATS HIS SISTER!" Me, Three, Ben, Kd and Deion yelled.

She turned so red.

"And you Kentrell, what the hell, we been friends since diapers, there was that time where everybody though yo dad was my dad, how you gon do that? How you gon  listen to me talk and talk about how much I love her and how I been thinking bout proposing then sleep wit ha." Babyjoe said, then reached in his pocket and pulled out a Tiffany's box. "Hea you do it." He said throwing the box at Kentrell and it bounced of his forehead.

"Shit Joe you prolly just put another dent." Lil D said and Kd busted out laughing.

"You fucked up for that." Kentrell said to me.

"I'm fucked up yet you get me pregnant then fuck my best friend?" I said stank facing him. "You wanted to be in yo daughter life, well guess what buddy, we going back to her being MY DAUGHTER!" I said.

"And you, was this yo plan the whole time? Get close to Babyjoe to get to Kentrell, is that why you was so worried about why I like him or if I like him, you wanted him the whole time. YOU A FUCKING SNAKE. SITTING HERE WITH ME WHILE BAWL MY EYES TALM BOUT HE FOUL AND HE FUCKED UP, I WOULD NEVA BE WIT A NIGGA LIKE DET, YET HEA YOU ARE."

"I'm sorry." She cried.

"Me too." I said then decked her in her face.

Bop!

Bink!

Boop!

Bink, Bink!

SCOOBYDOOBOPBOP!

"Kayla that's enough, your pregnant." Babyjoe said, pulling me off her.

"Go handle yo own business, lemme handle mine." I said, then stomped up to my room.

The gang chorused in 'I can't believe y'alls' and shii like det. Then I heard arguing and then people were fighting.

I went downstairs and it was Kentrell and Babyjoe. 

Serves him right.