AN (yes another one)

So...
next chapter is gonna be long, first part of it is gonna be kinda cringe but hey take it or leave it cuz i had the one song stuck in my head and i had to get it out somehow.

so far its over 2000 words and i know its gonna go past 3000 so get ready y'all im working hard on this chapter. im not gonna say that you and lucifer finally gonna get some time to yourselves or something but i am saying that it will be inspired by 2 songs, so far im liking the last half of what i have better then the first.

i am going to explain the abilities you have so if there is any confusion about this it will hopefully be fixed.

(Y/N) is a snake demon with the ability to charm almost any other demon, they cant completely control it yet but it is set off by taking in air filled with sin, otherwise they can act pretty civilized. they smell too much sin and they gonna get hungry and their demon instincts are gonna start to take over. when in light their scales start to shine and such which adds to the luring effect which is why their room is so dark. reason for not leaving the hotel: little to no sin, so not much of a problem with their instincts going "hey lets eat someone because yes". As their powers go into effect they start to grow more confident and they grow more comfortable around others and grow more willing to eat them.

if there are any questions feel free to ask and i will do my best to answer them as soon as life will allow me to.