𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟎

𝗵𝗶𝗶 𝗶𝗺 𝗯𝗮𝗰𝗸 𝘆𝗮𝗹𝗹 ;)𝗶𝗸𝗿, 𝗶𝘁'𝘀 𝗰𝘂𝗿𝗿𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗹𝘆 𝟭𝟮:𝟯𝟬 𝗿𝗻 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗶 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗳𝗶𝗻𝗶𝘀𝗵𝗲𝗱. 𝘀𝗼𝗿𝗿𝘆 𝘀𝗰𝗵𝗼𝗼𝗹 𝗶𝘀 𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆 𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗹𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗴. 𝗶𝗳 𝗼𝗻𝗹𝘆 𝗶𝘁'𝘀 𝗵𝗼𝗴𝘄𝗮𝗿𝘁𝘀. 𝗰𝗵𝗶𝗹𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝘆𝘄𝗮𝘆𝘀... 𝗲𝗻𝗷𝗼𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗶𝗺𝗺𝗮 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗸 𝗼𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗻𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝗼𝗻𝗲𝘀 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗿𝗲𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗲 𝗶𝘁 𝗮𝘀𝗮𝗽.𝙏𝙃𝘼𝙉𝙆 𝙔𝙊𝙐𝙐 𝙁𝙊𝙍 𝙊𝙑𝙀𝙍 200 𝙍𝙀𝘼𝘿𝙎! *𝙥𝙡𝙨 𝙨𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙪𝙚 𝙨𝙪𝙥𝙥𝙤𝙧𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙢𝙚 <333 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝘆𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝘀𝗼 𝗺𝘂𝗰𝗵 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗸𝗲𝗲𝗽𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘂𝗽 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗺𝗲,

𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟭𝟬

Draco's POV

"You didn't last long, didn't you?" I ask, sitting on my bed as I watch her picking up the stuff I swiped down on the floor earlier. Still wearing my shirt, she looks even better with messy hair, undone. Her wavy dark hair, soft and silky, is let down to her back. I can still see her beautiful bare body standing there in the cold room, shivering. I wanted to wrap my body around hers, but I didn't. I want to keep her waiting, to ruin her. But I couldn't, I can't let myself. I want her to be around, I want to watch her sleep at night. The way her eyes shine when she speaks about the things she loves. And when she cries because of me, I want all of that.

She didn't reply, just a small smile.

"Do you want to go anywhere?" I ask her, getting up. I help her stand up, she must be sore. It's okay though, she got me. I can take care of her. She should be fine being with me.

"No," she replies "anywhere is fine." She cups my cheeks. As long as I'm with you.

"Can you help me send a note to Hermione to let her know that I'm okay? I don't want her to worry." She asks me. I didn't get to reply when someone knocks on the door. Blaise is standing outside of the door. I push her behind me, as I open the door.

" What's going on? Where were you last night mate? We were waiting to celebrate with you. We fucking won. All thanks to you, Malfoy. Now, here, someone wanted me to give you this." He says, handing me a small, well-made envelope.

"Thanks," I mumble. Trying to fix my messy hair nonchalantly.

"Now I'm gonna let you finish your businesses." He grins, walking away. I close the door and around to Y/n.

"Then will you be with me for the rest of the day?" I ask, raising my eyebrows at her.

"Sure," She giggles, I just want to squeeze her red flushed cheeks. I grab by the arm, and throw her into bed with me. We cuddle, I wrap her with my arms. We lay there for what feels like hours. I just want to hold her forever. She squirms, trying to escape from my arms, but I hold her even tighter.

"Stay still, I mean it," I order, she stays still. Her heartbeats move a bit faster now. Slowly, she traces her small finger on my chest drawing hearts and stars. I chuckle.

"You smell good," I hear her whispers under her breath. Breathing to my body. I shift my head to look at her in the eyes.

"What did you just say?" I ask smirkingly.

"Nothing." she replies, putting her head on my chest and slowly falls asleep."

Rosedawn's POV

How long have I been asleep? I look over the other side of the bed. Draco isn't there. I hear the small sound of water inside the shower. I notice the small envelope Blaise gave Draco earlier. It's lying on the counter, opened. I walk over to the counter and grab it. It's a letter for Draco, from his mother, Narcissa Malfoy. It was carefully written with beautiful handwriting just like Draco's.

𝓓𝓮𝓪𝓻 𝓓𝓻𝓪𝓬𝓸,

𝓗𝓲 𝓭𝓪𝓻𝓵𝓲𝓷𝓰, 𝓘 𝓱𝓸𝓹𝓮 𝔂𝓸𝓾'𝓻𝓮 𝓭𝓸𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓰𝓸𝓸𝓭 𝓪𝓽 𝓼𝓬𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓵. 𝓘𝓯 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓷𝓮𝓮𝓭 𝓶𝓮 𝓸𝓻 𝓪𝓷𝔂𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓰, 𝓵𝓮𝓽 𝓶𝓮 𝓴𝓷𝓸𝔀 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓘'𝓵𝓵 𝓱𝓮𝓵𝓹 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓯𝓲𝓰𝓾𝓻𝓮 𝓲𝓽 𝓸𝓾𝓽. 𝓘 𝓳𝓾𝓼𝓽 𝔀𝓪𝓷𝓽 𝓽𝓸 𝓻𝓮𝓶𝓲𝓷𝓭 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓪𝓫𝓸𝓾𝓽 𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓽𝓻𝓪𝓭𝓲𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓵 𝓦𝓲𝓷𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓑𝓪𝓵𝓵. 𝓨𝓸𝓾 𝔀𝓲𝓵𝓵 𝓷𝓮𝓮𝓭 𝓪 𝓭𝓪𝓽𝓮 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓼 𝔂𝓮𝓪𝓻, 𝔂𝓸𝓾'𝓻𝓮 𝓪 5𝓽𝓱 𝔂𝓮𝓪𝓻 𝓷𝓸𝔀. 𝓘 𝓬𝓪𝓷 𝓱𝓮𝓵𝓹 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓯𝓲𝓷𝓭 𝓪 𝓰𝓲𝓻𝓵 𝓲𝓯 𝔂𝓸𝓾'𝓭 𝓵𝓲𝓴𝓮. 𝓞𝓱, 𝓸𝓷𝓮 𝓶𝓸𝓻𝓮 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓰, 𝓥𝓲𝓬𝓽𝓸𝓻𝓲𝓪, 𝔂𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓬𝓱𝓲𝓵𝓭𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓭 𝓯𝓻𝓲𝓮𝓷𝓭? 𝓢𝓱𝓮'𝓼 𝓪𝓽 𝓗𝓸𝓰𝔀𝓪𝓻𝓽𝓼 𝓻𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽 𝓷𝓸𝔀. 𝓓𝓸𝓷'𝓽 𝓯𝓸𝓻𝓰𝓮𝓽 𝓽𝓸 𝓬𝓸𝓶𝓮 𝓫𝔂 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓱𝓪𝓷𝓰 𝓸𝓾𝓽 𝔀𝓲𝓽𝓱 𝓱𝓮𝓻 𝓼𝓸𝓶𝓮𝓽𝓲𝓶𝓮𝓼. 𝓨𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓯𝓪𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓻 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓘 𝓵𝓸𝓸𝓴 𝓯𝓸𝓻𝔀𝓪𝓻𝓭 𝓽𝓸 𝓼𝓮𝓮𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓪𝓽 𝓱𝓸𝓶𝓮.

𝓛𝓸𝓿𝓮 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓼𝓸𝓷,

𝓝𝓪𝓻𝓬𝓲𝓼𝓼𝓪 𝓜𝓪𝓵𝓯𝓸𝔂.

Of course, the Malfoys throw a winter ball. They always do. I remember my parents attending it last winter. I didn't come because I was spending the night at my grandmother's house. She took me to this hot cocoa place in London. Thinking about it makes me wonder if I will ever get to enjoy that hot cocoa again? Life is full of certainties, and for a moment I forget the fact that I can lose Draco any minutes. That's the thing about him, he makes me forget about everything else, besides him. Besides us. Victoria? She was Draco's friend? I've never heard of them ever. The fact that she is also beautifully stunning bothers me. Not bother actually, I'm more eager to meet her. Not everyone is Draco's friend right? There must be something about her. I sneak back to my dorm while Draco's still in the shower. I get back to my dorm without anyone noticing me. A small white cowl neck cami with blue and red stripes pattern- and a white straight pant is perfect with this mini beige Prada shoulder bag. It was from my mom's closet back when she was a teen. Yes, I love muggle-fashion. I don't know, there're so many options. Oh wait, I need a coat. I grab an oversized navy blue waterproof denim jacket that I haven't worn since last year and put it on. The fit is completed.

𝗶𝗺𝗺𝗮 𝗴𝗼 𝘁𝗼 𝗯𝗲𝗱 𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗰𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗻𝘂𝗲 𝗹𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗿. 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗮 𝗴𝗼𝗼𝗱 𝘄𝗲𝗲𝗸 𝗴𝗶𝗿𝗹𝗶𝗲𝘀 🥰 𝗶 𝗴𝗼𝘁𝘁𝗮 𝗴𝗼 𝗯𝗮𝗰𝗸 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗲𝗱𝗶𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗹𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗿. 𝗶𝗹𝘆𝘀𝗺,

-𝗱𝗺