𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒𝟎

𝗵𝗶𝗶! 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟰𝟬 𝗶𝘀 𝗳𝗶𝗻𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘆 𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 :) 𝘀𝗼𝗿𝗿𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝘂𝗽𝗲𝗿 𝗹𝗼𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗮𝗶𝘁 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝗶𝘁'𝘀 𝗮𝗹𝗺𝗼𝘀𝘁 𝘄𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗯𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗸 𝘀𝗼 𝗶'𝗹𝗹 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝗳𝗿𝗲𝗲 𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝘄𝗿𝗶𝘁𝗲. 𝗶 𝗺𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝗴𝗼 𝗯𝗮𝗰𝗸 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗲𝗱𝗶𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗯𝗼𝗼𝗸 𝘁𝗼𝗼, 𝗶𝗳 𝘂 𝘀𝗲𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝘆 𝗲𝗿𝗿𝗼𝗿𝘀 𝗳𝗲𝗲𝗹 𝗳𝗿𝗲𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗽𝗼𝗶𝗻𝘁 𝗶𝘁 𝗼𝘂𝘁 <𝟯𝟯
𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗯𝗲𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘀𝗮𝗶𝗱, 𝗶 𝗵𝗼𝗽𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗲𝗻𝗷𝗼𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘆, 𝗶𝗹𝘆𝘆𝘆!

𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟰𝟬

Rosedawn
It isn't long before his lip parted mine. The crisp of the cold air leaks through my lip. How could something be everything and nothing at the same time?
I miss his lip instantly.
If I were to live a lifetime in a minute, it would be kissing him.
The fibers inside my blood collide. Explosions plummet deep beneath skin, dosing deeper in my blood as my mind tries to compose itself. The electrical feeling that ingrains from your inside, finds its way and crawls across your body leaving scintillas of elysian illusion that alate your soul. The kind that makes you want to be out of your mind, to call someone up and kiss the hell out of them. I have never felt this way before the trouvaille of him.
We both gasp softly under our breath. This vagary that he has. I knew, I knew this isn't going anywhere I expected it to be.
My hand clutches the hem of my short, staring down at the ricocheting water drops. The heated blood inside my cheeks burn as his eyes examine me intricately. A swell of drowsiness rushes over me as I find myself under his everlasting surveillance. He snaps out of it as the heaving of my chest ceases.
A heavy pause of silence conjures.
"I-I'm gonna leave now," I stammer, lurking out his cover. Bolting back to the gravel path. My heart pounds, interpreting every second of what just happened. Adapting slowly to the cold breeze and the sprinkling rain.
Fifth step. The mud on the grass consumed in small clusters on the soles of my sandal.
"Stay," his demanding utterance snaps after a few minutes of silence. Stay? Under the rain?  Can't quite tell if it's him, or part of me was hoping for it, either way my body turns around hesitantly. Draco drops his arms to his side clenching his hands. Rain continues pouring down, soaking him up.
My eyes wander his prominence, carefully. His carelessly combed hair falls to the side. My eyes clue onto his, I couldn't pull away.
"You're going to get sick," my mouth mumbles.
I huff under my breath and make my way back to him. Reaching my hand slowly to grab his when my fingers twitch voluntarily. Drawing away from his forearms.
"Come," I hush instead for him to come along.
Draco lifts his eyes up and meets mine. It was like he stretches out his arms and grabs all of the stars from the sky and wears them with those eyes.
No movement, or so I thought. My whole life flashes before my eyes. He feels a pebble, tumbling down on the peaceful surface of water. Sending waves. Don't ask me what kind, I'll devote the rest of my life to figure it out. Then, it passes. Leaving everything impervious.
I tilt my head and snap out of it. Water soaking up my hair, streaming down my face. Although I would prefer to stay dry, the light raindrops hit my skin and the tensed up sore in my cheeks slowly disappear. Draco sends a small sneer. My hands make a little arch to cover my eyes from the rain and run towards him.
I grab his arm and dash for shelter. Running as I feel the water splashing all over my legs and the wind blows heavily our way.
I hold his hand tighter. Without realizing.
We dart towards the arch under the back building.
Sadly, I have to let go of his arm, looking at the rain followed by the brontides. It rains and rains, never seems to ease. The thought of leaving him occurs to me, more than once but I choose to ignore it. Luna was right, if it wasn't for these button ups, I would have been freezing to death.
I look up just to meet his eyes once again. He eyes the jacket on his hand and snatches it with a vise clench.
Draco mumbles a spell under his breath. A sense of heat strikes abruptly, warming up my body.
Next thing I know, his hand probs my chin. The joints of my knees weaken, tumble down awkwardly. Malfoy still keeps his distance. The burning sensation envelopes inside the spasm of my chest. Waiting patiently for his lip to sink into mine, hoping the floor won't fall through again. It didn't.
Our faces are merely inches apart, his breath ghosts the surface of my skin.
"Let's get out of here before you froze to death," his cold tone lingers as he whirls down the path winding up to the castle.
"No," I speak. Malfoy's narrow eyes iris into mine, entangling its asterismos. "Let's talk."
"There's nothing to talk about."
"There is." Malfoy huffs annoyingly, although his eyes swell on the topic.
Go on.
His eyes land on me, watching my lip wistfully then hisses his head back, losing interest.
"I don't know, Draco," I hesitate in complete verklempt, "I don't know why I keep coming back. No matter how hard I try."
In the stillness, my louring resonance gadarene precedes in spirals lost in the current of my sweven.
"It's not my fault. I'm trying to help you. I don't care, not for once, how corrosive you are- it just doesn't matter to me. " I hear myself say before all of my senses lash out haltingly. Like a flick of a finger, darkness lures me out of myself.
My hands sway aguishly, out of my head. Floating off somewhere I cannot distinguish, loss of the ability to think, to reason. For once, I can just breathe. The inhalations fill my lungs up freely. I take it all in, precious air. Allowing my insides to slow down, one deep breath at a time. Hover at the shoreline where the body meets the soul.
In a blink of an eye, I slip right back to the present. The blurring senses come into focus, maybe a little clearer this time. I can feel the chaos creeps in once again.
A designated force was controlling my body. My fists pummel on Draco's chest, corrosively. The whimpers I failed to suppress, dirl within the air I'm breathing in.

I am Me
I am My Chaos
I Control Me
I Control My Chaos

The force goes out, the knuckles of my fragile burn inside out. The tips of my fingers grow starkly cold, and my unshed tears amalgamate with the sharp wind that bite into my skin. All of my walls crash down. On me this time.
Allision of the heart.
Malfoy does nothing, didn't even stop me.
"The feeling is mutual, Rosedawn." he flicks his head back, with a small smile on his lip. He gets it. What's like to be out of your mind when you're completely sober.
What it's like to not understand your own self. To hate that feeling more than anything.
His finger presses against the bottom of my lip. My respiratory system seems to stop functioning properly.
What's like to breathe but hold your breath at the same time.
The anger gradually distributes evenly among my veins. Retreating, one by one until my back meets the wall. My hand press against prickled wall of the veranda. The hot palms of my hand slip in the chink of our chests. I'm not quite sure what I wanted do but push him back restrainly.
The idea of him scares me, makes you want to run and hide but turn right back around.
His brow quirks, a small glint of appetence reflect upon his eyes. Not the moon, or stars.
"Do you still love me?" his voice echoes in my heart.
"I-" the stutter is worse than silence. I knew I needed him, just don't know how to say it. I'm not afraid, not afraid of luring into the ineluctable darkness. Just scared that he won't follow. Scared that we'll get lost somewhere under the same stars but two different paths. Two lonely ghosts.
"I miss you."
It comes, unexpectedly. We dive in, devouring each other's stars once again. It's angry and rough. It shots right through me, every motion says it. It doesn't matter cause I was starving. Touch-starved. I restraint and restraint, but the more I do, the more it brings me closer to him. Another unanswered question.
Malfoy embraces me in his arms. With my hands grasping onto the back of his shirt and my face buries in the inglenook of his chest. His violence takes place in the steady pace of his heart. Quiet as the crisp stale wind. So gentle yet so loud. Captivate me over just in a split second, half a heartbeat.
I breathe to the tempo of his breath, capturing the moment with my eyes shut. Stop thinking, just assemble every pieces of puzzle together. I miss this, it feels right. This and everything we've done together.

𝗶 𝘁𝗿𝘂𝗹𝘆 𝗵𝗼𝗽𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿. 𝗱𝗿𝗼𝗽 𝗱𝗼𝘄𝗻 𝗮𝗻𝘆 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘀 𝗺𝗮𝘆 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲, 𝗶'𝗱 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗿 𝗶𝘁
𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝗶 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗴𝗼 𝗻𝗼𝘄 ( 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗰𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗻𝘂𝗲 𝘄𝗿𝗶𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗼𝗳𝗰) 𝗰𝗮𝘁𝗰𝗵 𝗺𝗲 𝗼𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗳𝗹𝗶𝗽𝘀𝗶𝗱𝗲 <𝟯𝟯
𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗮 𝘄𝗼𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗿𝗳𝘂𝗹 𝗱𝗮𝘆, 𝗼𝗿 𝗶𝗳 𝘆𝗼𝘂'𝗿𝗲 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗹𝗮𝘁𝗲 𝗮𝘁 𝗻𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁, 𝗴𝗼𝗼𝗱𝗻𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁!
-𝗱𝗺