𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟐

𝗼𝗸𝗮𝘆 𝗶𝗺 𝗯𝗮𝗰𝗸 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟭𝟮!𝗶 𝗵𝗼𝗽𝗲 𝘆𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗶𝘁, 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝘀𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗼𝘂𝘀𝗹𝘆 𝗱𝗼𝗲. 𝗶 𝗵𝗼𝗽𝗲 𝘆𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗲𝗻𝗷𝗼𝘆 𝗶𝘁 🥺 𝗶𝘀𝗻𝘁 𝗶𝘁 𝗮 𝗯𝗶𝘁 𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗲𝘀𝘆 𝗹𝗼𝗹? 𝗶 𝗱𝗼𝗻𝘁 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗯𝗲 𝘀𝗮𝗱, 𝘄𝗲𝗹𝗹 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝗮𝘁 𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀𝘁. 𝗯𝘁𝘄, 𝗱𝗼 𝘆𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝗼𝗻𝗴𝘀 𝘁𝗼𝗼? 𝗶𝗺 𝘀𝗼 𝗲𝘅𝘁𝗿𝗮 𝗹𝗺𝗮𝗼𝗼

𝗮𝗻𝘆𝘄𝗮𝘆𝘀, 𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲'𝘀 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟭𝟮

𝗲𝗻𝗷𝗼𝘆 <𝟯𝟯

Draco's POV

I lift my head up from my book when I hear a soft humming coming from the other side of the room. It all came back to me. Her fingers tracing my chest. The sound of her whispers. I want to slam her on the wall right here, right now. But instead, I just sit there, staring at her. Her small fragile legs, they were sore and shaking the last time I was with her. The thought of it makes me grin. Our eyes meet, but she looks away really quickly.

Snape glares at her.

We all quickly take a seat. I sit at my usual spot, with Goyle next to me and Adrian Pucey behind me. Except for this time the seat next to mine is empty.

"What are you waiting for Ms. Rosedawn?" Snape says, eyeing the empty spot. Then she walks towards my table. I watch her as she casually places everything on the table, avoiding my eyes. The smell of night-blooming jasmine lingers in the air as she sits there in her uniform, uncomfortably.

"You can always sit here if you want, babe." I say, patting my own lap. Looking directly at her eyes.

"You wish," she replies wittily.

"Don't talk to me like that or else..." I reply with a smirk that quickly turns to a warning. Then I whisper it to her ears. She bites her lip, looking away. Those beautiful cheekbones. She is beautiful when she smiles, making me want her even more.

As Snape talks about his nonsense, which I already learn back in the summer at Manor's library,

Rosedawn's POV

The way his eyes lock into mine makes me so incomplete. I feel missing, undone when he is around. Not him in black suit and hair slicked back. He looks so beautiful just breathing. The seat is very uncomfortable, I can't help but squiggle like a worm. Malfoy seems to notice this. He chuckles and opens his legs a little.

"You can always sit here if you want, babe." He smirks. My heart flutters. I can't do that in class, or else I would have.

"You wish," I reply instead. He smiles, but it slowly fades into a warning.

"Don't talk to me like that or else..." his voice trails off, but his lip brushes my hair and whispers or you won't be able to walk for a week. Draco Malfoy, what did you just say? I mean... I don't think he is joking. He means it. As Snape goes on about his nonsense, I study Draco, who is studying his notes. His nose scrunches a little bit. It's so cute that the only thing I can see is him, and everything else is fading away. His veiny hand moves swiftly on the surface of the table, writing beautiful letters. Oh those icy cold hands on my neck. His touch feels electric, driving me crazy. Then he grabs my hand, fiddling it a little bit.

"You want this, don't you?" he whispers, still studying his book. I didn't say anything, but he takes my stolen smile as an answer. I play around with his rings when he holds my hand as he carefully does his work.

  "What were you humming again?" He says all of the sudden, looking up at me.

𝙤𝙝 𝙝𝙤𝙬 𝙞 𝙬𝙞𝙨𝙝 𝙩𝙤 𝙗𝙚 𝙮/𝙣𝙪𝙜𝙝𝙝𝙝, 𝙞𝙢 𝙨𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙖 𝙨𝙞𝙢𝙥. 𝙢𝙮 𝙤𝙗𝙨𝙚𝙨𝙨𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝙞𝙨 𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙢𝙮 𝙡𝙞𝙛𝙚𝙨𝙩𝙮𝙡𝙚 𝙡𝙢𝙖𝙤. 𝙞𝙩𝙨 𝙨𝙤𝙤𝙤 𝙗𝙖𝙙. 𝙖𝙣𝙮𝙬𝙖𝙮𝙨, 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙖 𝙬𝙤𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙧 𝙙𝙖𝙮 𝙮'𝙖𝙡𝙡. 𝙤𝙝 𝙞 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙠 𝙢𝙮 𝙖𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙤 𝙪𝙨𝙚𝙧𝙣𝙖𝙢𝙚 𝙗𝙚𝙡𝙤𝙬 𝙨𝙤 𝙞𝙛 𝙖𝙣𝙮𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝙩𝙖𝙡𝙠 𝙖𝙗𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙙𝙧𝙖𝙘𝙤 𝙤𝙧 𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙛𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙘𝙖𝙣 𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙖𝙘𝙩 𝙢𝙚 𝙡𝙤𝙡 @𝙡𝙞𝙡𝙮𝙢𝙖𝙡𝙛𝙤𝙮79

𝙞𝙡𝙮𝙨𝙢,

-𝙙𝙢

𝙥.𝙨: 𝙤𝙢𝙜𝙜 𝙛𝙚𝙚𝙡 𝙛𝙧𝙚𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙖𝙣𝙮 𝙨𝙪𝙜𝙜𝙚𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙨 𝙤𝙧 𝙞𝙙𝙚𝙖𝙨, 𝙞 𝙣𝙚𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙢 𝙡𝙤𝙡