𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟔

𝗳𝗶𝗿𝘀𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝘀𝘁, 𝗶'𝗺 𝘀𝗼 𝘀𝗼𝗿𝗿𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗱𝗲𝘁𝗮𝗶𝗹𝘀 𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘁 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿. 𝗶 𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗯𝗮𝗰𝗸 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗿𝗲𝘄𝗿𝗼𝘁𝗲 𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝗼𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗱𝗲𝘁𝗮𝗶𝗹𝘀. 𝗮𝗻𝘆𝘄𝗮𝘆, 𝘁𝘆𝘀𝗺 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝟮.𝟭𝗸 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱𝘀. 𝗶𝘁 𝗺𝗲𝗮𝗻𝘀 𝗮 𝗹𝗼𝘁 <𝟯𝟯𝟯 𝗮𝗯𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿, 𝗶 𝗲𝗻𝗷𝗼𝘆𝗲𝗱 𝘄𝗿𝗶𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗶𝘁 𝗹𝗼𝗹. 𝗶𝘁'𝘀 𝗮 𝗴𝗼𝗼𝗱 𝗺𝗶𝘅 𝗼𝗳 𝗰𝘂𝘁𝗲 𝗿𝗼𝗺𝗮𝗻𝗰𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘀𝗽𝗶𝗰𝘆𝗻𝗲𝘀𝘀. 𝗶𝗸𝗶𝗸 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂'𝗿𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗹𝗼𝗹 𝗶 𝗴𝗼𝘁𝘁𝗮 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗽 𝘄𝗿𝗶𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘀𝗽𝗶𝗰𝘆 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿𝘀. 𝘀𝗼𝗿𝗿𝘆 𝗶 𝗰𝗮𝗻𝘁 𝗵𝗲𝗹𝗽 𝗺𝘆𝘀𝗲𝗹𝗳 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗶'𝗺 𝘁𝗿𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴. 𝘀𝗼𝗿𝗿𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗹𝗼𝗻𝗴 𝗻𝗼𝘁𝗲, 𝗮𝗻𝘆𝘄𝗮𝘆𝘀 𝗲𝗻𝗷𝗼𝘆!!

𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟮𝟲

Draco's POV

"I love you a lot, you know that right?" She nods. I tuck in the loose strand of her tangled hair. We cuddle on my bed. Her small face on my neck. I plant a kiss on her forehead.

"Wait, I need to change. I'm all sweaty now." Y/n says, getting out of bed. I grab for her wrist and pull her close again.

"Stay."

"But-" I pull her in and put the blanket on her.

"Draco, I love you too. I want to be there for you, if you let me." Y/n says, placing her hand on my neck. I love everything about her. The way she talks to my mother, the way my mother's apron fits on her. Her squinting eyes when she smiles.

"Do you want to eat something?" She asks softly.

"You want me to cook?" I ask, raising my eyebrows.

"You can help." She smiles, my father isn't home anyway. Cooking some food in the kitchen shouldn't be a problem. Without any further discussion, Rosedawn, grabs my hand and darts out of my room. Rosedawn doesn't fit her as a name, truly. She manages to be the prettiest girl, elegant and all but has the goofiest personality. She's that type of girl who will ruin my suits.

I watch her as she puts the apron around her neck. Her wavy hair grows a little longer. She smiles a little more, and sex has been fantastic (the feeling is mutual). I don't want to drain her though. But I can't keep my hands off her. She's like this magnetic force. Like a fantasy. I know she likes it too. The way she looks at me in the eyes while we're doing it gives me pleasure and butterflies. I just need her to know that she's mine not anyone's. Not Avery, not Fred,or George's. Mine. Not just that, her sleeping in my arms afterward is cute. Her angel face when at peace gives me peace.

I spin her around, forcing her body on mine and helping her tie the string. She looks... I don't even know. Wife-material? I can't help myself, I dive in for a kiss. She puts her legs around me and her hands around my neck. I place her on see the kitchen counter as we make out. She tastes sweet.

"Stop," she says, pulling away. I slide my hand off her thighs and fix my collar. I huff and get out some bowls. I turn around to see her body crumbles a little. Sore probably. I wrap my arms around her body, backing her up. She giggles weirdly.

"Why are you giggling weirdly?" I ask her still holding onto her.

"You're weird." She replies, turning her head back to me and kisses my lip by surprise. I grin at her. Just a grin.

"Will you stop staring at me? I'm hungry." She says reaching for an apron and put it over my neck. I scowl at her. She smiles.

"You look nice. You should wear this more often," she says playfully.

"We'll see, when you're my wife you'll see I'm gonna do to you," I reply, with a smirk on my face after I leave her stunned. I look away, continuing to set the supplies on the table.

"Lets cook!"

"What are we cooking?"

"I don't know, what do you want to eat?"

"Let's make some pasta then. Marinara sauce, sausage, parsley and some grated cheese."

"Sounds like a lot of work." I say putting my hand on my chin.

"Why can't I just eat you instead?" I continue. She shot her doe eyes at me in shock.

"I'm joking ma'am. I've had enough of you. Round 2 is fine though." I shrink away from her, this girl hits me. Yeah, with her hands.

"Here, you can grate the cheese while I work on the marinara sauce." I never do things like this before so I don't blame myself. Y/n goes over everything, how to do these things correctly. I'm impress by how good she is at it. We work silently as I hum a soft tune of the song we danced to, Merry-Go-Round I think.

"It smells good." I say, sniffing the air. The smell of tomato and garlic combined lingers the air. I wrap my arms around her and snuggle my face onto her shoulder. She is so soft and smells so good. My little girl.

She squirms, so I hold her tigher. Her face against my chest. Her warmth emits through my shirt to my cold body. She slowly shift her head up and places soft and wet kisses on my neck. She continues, biting my neck, leaving love marks on it. She stops, I can feel the heat on her cheeks flushing in.

"Kiss me more." I say with a smile. No response. I lift her chin up from my chest and stare into her eyes.

" It's my turn to kiss you back." I lower myself for a kiss, expecting her to return it but she pulls away. Turning off the stove and quickly place the pasta on the dishes. She sprinkle some parsley on top. She carries them back to the table as I get the flatware. I set the table up and have a seat at the dinning table.

" Go on, try it." She says, looking at me as I scoop up the pasta and eat a tiny portion of it. My eyes widened, Rosedawn's brows raises. She stares at me in disbelief. I say nothing, and stuff a handful of pasta in my mouth. I give her a small smile while chewing my pasta. She laughs in relief.

" I'm glad you like it." She says, starting to eat hers. I'm not even sure if the pasta is good or I'm just hungry. Or the girl I love cooked it making it tastier than most meals I've eaten. Probably the 3 combined.

"Nah, I just eating so I won't hurt your feeling." I reply, shrugging my shoulders.

"That's very kind of you Draco." She says looking down.

"Geez, I was kidding. It's good. Really good." I say, cupping her cheeks.

"I'm fine, you didn't have to do that-"

"I want to. I just want to." I cut her off.

"Eat up, you look tired. Food is what you need." I say, scooting the plate towards her. "You usually eat a lot. Why aren't you eating?" I ask her.

"I just like staring at you eat."

"Just shut up already." I say, stuffing pasta into her mouth. She snorts follow by laughter. I use my hand to sweep off the sauce on her face. It makes me realize something. I want to take care of this woman for the rest on my life. I love her for absolutely no reason. Just a feeling I can't explain. When she stares into my eyes, when she sleeps in my arms, the way her skin feels on mine. Pretty, she is so pretty. Everything she does is pretty.

𝗶 𝗵𝗼𝗽𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗶𝘁 <𝟯𝟯𝟯 𝗮𝗻𝘆𝘄𝗮𝘆𝘀, 𝗶 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗿𝗲𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗻 𝘁𝗼 𝗰𝗮𝗺𝗽𝘂𝘀 𝘁𝗺𝗿 𝗔𝗛𝗛𝗛𝗛𝗛𝗛 𝗵𝗼𝗽𝗲𝗳𝘂𝗹𝗹𝘆 𝗶'𝗹𝗹 𝘀𝗵𝗶𝗳𝘁 𝘁𝗼𝗻𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 -𝗱𝗺