𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟕

𝗔𝗝𝗔𝗦𝗗𝗚𝗚𝗝𝗞𝗝𝗗 𝗪𝗛𝗔𝗧 𝗗𝗜𝗗 𝗜 𝗝𝗨𝗦𝗧 𝗪𝗥𝗜𝗧𝗘? 𝗼𝗸𝗮𝘆 𝗶𝗳 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝗺𝗲 𝗶𝗿𝗹. 𝗻𝗼 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗱𝗼𝗻'𝘁. 𝗮𝗻𝘆𝘄𝗮𝘆𝘀, 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗶𝘀 𝘀𝗽𝗶𝗰𝘆. 𝗶𝗳 𝘂 𝗱𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝗳𝗲𝗲𝗹 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗳𝗼𝗿𝘁𝗮𝗯𝗹𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝘀 𝘀𝗸𝗶𝗽 𝗶𝘁 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗼𝘄𝗻 𝘀𝗮𝗸𝗲. 𝗶𝘁'𝘀 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘀𝗽𝗶𝗰𝘆 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗹𝗹! 𝗶 𝗵𝗼𝗽𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗶𝘁 <𝟯𝟯𝟯

𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵𝗼𝘂𝘁𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝗳𝘂𝗿𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗮𝗱𝗼,

𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟭𝟳

We apparate back to Draco's dorm. Before I can say anything, Draco commands for me to lay down. I did, as I watch him closing the curtain of his window and starting to unbutton his shirt. The way he moves, his physique. His back looks beautiful with the scratches I left him with. My breathing started to fasten as my body started to weaken instinctively. He stares at me, studying my body closely.

"Take it off," he mutters lowly. I slowly undress with his help. My pantie hugs my plump tightly, accentuate it really well. I blush to his gaze at my body.  He doesn't say anything. The only thing we hear is my rapid breathing. Draco takes off his black tie in front of me.

"Do you want this?" He asks, tracing his finger on my exposed and vulnerable skin. My body pulsates every time they interact. Oh the power he has over me!

"Yes," I answer in a weak voice unintentionally.

"Good girl," he replies, taking my wrists and ties them against his headboard. I gulp, conceiving the look in his eyes.

"Can you move?" he asks, as I squiggle my body, trying to escape. But no matter how hard I try, all I get is bruises. Draco kisses my body, making his way from the top. Those stretch marks, I've never liked them. But he kisses them. He kisses them, cherishingly. I smile, but he interrupts with a passionate kiss. Aggressive, but softly. He leaves my inner thighs with wet kisses and marks. His mark.  Mouthing words and words to me. I reply back with moans as he leaves bruises and bruises on my neck. Carefully, he slips my pantie off.

"Wet already?" he asks, smirking. I can't help it. Every move he makes satisfies my needs. He is like a cheat code to my body. He moves his tongue swiftly at my damp warmed entrance, causing me to squirm. He dips 2 of his large fingers, with rings on, in my chamber, slow but painful. My mouth deliveries delirious moans. He slides in and out, leaving me breathless every time. He didn't wait, he fastened his pace. I wail, begging for mercy, but that didn't stop.

"S-stop... it..." I moan loudly, grabbing onto the bedsheet.

"Tell me all about it," he says, continuing. "tell me everything about you. I'm waiting"

"Oh please!" I say, interrupted by my moanings, "I'm seeing stars Draco." I look up at him and smile.

"Tell me, who do you love the most?"

"My grandma," I reply jokingly.

"But can she do this to you? Does she please this?" he asks, sliding his fingers out, drinking all of my honey. The pleasure is immaculate. I lock my legs around his head, wanting more of him. Arching my back on the bed as he takes his cherishing time.

"You taste sweet, I like it." He says, bringing his wet, moist finger to my mouth. I suck it, as he watches me closely. I didn't dare to suck on his rings. But Draco didn't lie when he said I taste sweet.

"Are you gonna...?" I question him. Eyeing his pant.

We hold eye contact for a few seconds. My heart flutters looking at Draco. His soft moisturized lip. I wanna kiss it. So I try to sit up, but the freak tie is too tight. My wrists hurt from trying. I can feel Draco's gaze as I do so. I don't want his help. I can get out by myself and kiss him. He didn't help. Just sitting there as I struggle too. After a while, my wrists turn purple from resisting.

"Stop fucking moving, you're so stupid. You're never gonna get out." He mutters angrily, releasing my hands from his headboard, but still ties my wrists up. He layers my wrists with kisses. I wrap my legs around his waist again, sitting on his lap. My tied up wrists around his neck. My bare body is against his chest. I let him slide in. He didn't bother to let me adjust, he goes hard, mercilessly. I dig my nails onto his back and rest my face on his neck. Breathing into his ears.

"You feel so good." Draco asks, "Should I go faster?" I couldn't even answer, just a small nod. The air is thickened by sweats, heavy pantings, and the smell of his cologne. I feel safe being in his arms when he's f^cking me. The warmth of him, his cologne, and his muscular back.

"Can you take over, Y/n?" He asks, hand on my ass as I ride him. Slowly but deeply. I let out whimpers, but he strokes my hair comforting me. I'm about to orgasm. Tension builds up slowly. Draco starts bucking his hips even more, so I go harder causing myself to moan his name deliriously. 

"Babe, slow down, you're shaking." He says, half-worrying but satisfied with my effort.

"I'm gonna come soon," I reply, panting rapidly. I can feel myself soaking inside.

"Then come." He says. With his permission, I let it all out. Dripping all over his bedsheet and him. This is embarrassing. Nasty, I'm such a slut for Draco. I cum for him every time. 

"Look at you! Naughty, aren't you?" Draco smirks at my mess.

"Don't worry about the bed, it's part of my fault anyway." He says, taking part of the blame.

"I've worked you up enough for today. You look tired, let's get some rest." Draco carefully unties my wrists. He tucks me inside the soft duvet and stays with me.

He stays.

𝗶 𝗵𝗼𝗽𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘄𝗮𝘀𝗻'𝘁 𝗰𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗴𝗲𝘆 𝗼𝗿 𝗮𝗻𝘆𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁. 𝗶𝗳 𝘆𝗲𝘀, 𝗶'𝗺 𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆 𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆 𝘀𝗼𝗿𝗿𝘆. 𝗶 𝗰𝗮𝗻 𝗯𝗲 𝘀𝗼 𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗲𝘀𝘆 𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝗶𝘁 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗲𝘀 𝘁𝗼 𝗱𝗿𝗮𝗰𝗼. 𝗮𝗻𝘆𝘄𝗮𝘆𝘀, 𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝗽𝗶𝗰𝗲? 𝗶𝗺𝗺𝗮 𝗴𝗼 𝗯𝗮𝗰𝗸 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗰𝗮𝘁𝗰𝗵 𝗲𝗿𝗿𝗼𝗿𝘀 𝗹𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗿.

𝗦𝗧𝗔𝗬 𝗧𝗨𝗡𝗘 𝗙𝗢𝗥 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗡𝗘𝗫𝗧 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥!!  

𝗶𝗹𝘆𝗮𝗹𝗹 🥰