Jimmy G: Best part

"I'll see you after." I say leaning over to kiss Jimmy.

"Love you." He says pecking my lips again, making me giggle.

"I love you too.Good luck." He smiles at me before heading towards the stadium.

I headed over to Claire's house to kill some time before we had to drive to the stadium again.

"This should be a simple win, right?" I ask as we get to our seats.

"It's the Browns babe, of course." She laughs off, "plus if your guy finds mine open and throws at him we will be alright." I laugh at her comment and relax, she's right.

I watch as Jimmy runs onto the field and get the same feeling in my tummy as I always do before a game. His knee brace is on so I relax a little, but the nervousness never goes away. I notice he's off when he stops running for a second before jogging while he holds his tummy, that's weird.

The team plays great, the final score is 3-31.

I wait for Jimmy in the usual spot and smile when he comes into view. I want to run and hug him, but when I take a step forward he drops his duffle bag and throws up.

"Oh my god." I gasp before rushing to him. I unzip my bag and find a towel to wipe his mouth off. "What's wrong?" I worriedly ask.

"I don't know, I felt sick in the locker room and I just now had the urge to throw up." He says in a small voice, my poor thing.

"Let's get you home." I say and pick up his stuff walking him to the car. He sits in the passenger seat and holds his tummy while leaning his head all the way back.

I drive as fast as I can then remember we don't really have medicine at home.

"Baby." I whisper trying to wake him up.

"Hmmm?" he answers.

"I'm gonna stop at a drugstore real fast, just to get you some medicine."

"Ok." He whines and my heart hurts seeing him in pain. Thank god he had an early game and it's not too late. I talk to a pharmacist and get him over the counter meds she says will help with the discomfort. I also get some gatorades and pedialyte to keep him hydrated. I get back in the car and he looks over at me.

"You okay?" I ask.

"I'm sorry." He says.

"Why?"

"I opened the door to throw up again and accidentally got it on the car." He sadly admits.

"Baby I don't care about the car, it's okay." I assure with a smile. I get us home and help him inside while also bringing the bags in, thank god I workout my arms.

"Let's get you out of these clothes and into a shower babe," I say, leading him into the bathroom. He hands me the clothes he was wearing and I take them directly to the washer.

I get to make some soup while he showers and it's ready by the time I hear the water be shut off. I get a bowl and bring it to the bedroom where he now lays in bed.

"How are you feeling?" I ask as I set the tray on the bed before crawling to cuddle next to him.

"Like shit honestly." He sighs holding me close to this chest.

"Want to eat something? I made some soup." I offer.

"No, please don't make me eat." He begs.

"Can you drink something?" I ask not fearing he may get dehydrated. He responds by shaking his head, making me sigh. I reach up to his forehead and feel he has fever.

"I'll be right back." I say getting out of bed to go into the kitchen. I grab an ice pack from the freezer and the pills the pharmacist recommended.

"Sit up." I say holding a cup of gatorade and a pill to him. He looks like he wants to say no, but I pout my lip out and he takes the pill.

"Now can you come lay with me?" He asks, making my heart full.

"Yes, now I can." I smile getting into bed again. He moves to lay on top of me, resting his head on my chest making me smile.

"You're such a baby." I tease as I begin to play with his short hair.

"I know." He smiles. "I love how you take care of me."

"Yeah well I guess I love you." I say in a funny tone making him laugh.

"I guess I love you too." He smiles looking up at me. I smile back admiring how beautiful he is. "Kiss me." he says.

"Ew no, you're sick." I say scrunching my face up in disgust. I can tell he didn't expect this response which makes me laugh before I lean down to kiss him.

"Oh great job in the game today." I say.

"Thanks."

"Yeah it's like you're a football god or something now, I swear had I known you'd play like this I would have tore your ACL a longggg time ago." I joke making him laugh.

"You suck." He laughs.

"Yeah, but you love me." I joke.

"What's wrong with me?" He asks, making me laugh.

"I wonder that all the time." I joke back and he laughs again.

"You know what the best part of winning is?" He asks

"What is it?" I ask with a smile.

"Seeing how proud you are of me." He say taking me by surprise.

"I'll always be proud of you no matter what." I say and see his smile widen. I am such a sucker for this guy.