Part 31: Fantasize Love on My Own

Sarawat POV

I walked to the parking lot. Tine must be waiting for me. Spicy chicken pop on my hand would make him smile widely. I couldn't stop myself from smiling when I imagine about his smile.

I opened the car. I was totally shocked as I couldn't find for Tine. So, I left the car. I looked around, but I couldn't find him. Then, I saw the hotel staff who helped me to park the car.

"Good night", I greeted him.

"Good night", he replied me. "May I help you?"

"Did you see my friend who are waiting for me in my car?"

"Oh, yes", he nodded.

I relieved.

"I saw he walked to leave this area"

"Leave?", I asked him.

"A few moments ago"

His answer ruined my mood.

I excused myself. I walked back to my car. I checked my phone. I found that Tine called for me for several times. But I didn't believe in myself. I didn't pick his call. I ignored him.

"You are rascals, Sarawat", I condemned myself.

I made a call for him.

It was connected, I just need to wait. But, he didn't answer my call. So, I made the call again. But, I got the same result. For several times.

So, I drove my car to my destination.

Rooftop.

Tine must be going home by himself. I need to speed my car up. I need to find him soon as I ignored him since we went to airport.

In several minutes, I arrived in his rooftop. I run to his room. I saw that his room was so quiet. It's so dark. Seems that Tine has not come yet.

I knocked the door.

"Tine", I called for him.

But I couldn't get the answer. I knocked the door again, harder than before. But, still same. No answer. I worried that Tine locked himself in that dark room.

"Tine open the door, na....."

I waited for quiet long. But, he was not there.

--*--

Phuak POV

Next day.

It was so exhausted day.

I, Tine and Ohm left the class. Getting ice cream and pastry at restaurant in front of the university would be mood booster.

"I want to get two portions", Tine told us with his soft voice.

I dragged him closer to me. That boy was really limp with black circle around his eyes. He must be so tired. Yesterday, he didn't get much time to sleep. He stayed along the night with his aunty as his uncle was hospitalized.

We reached the gate. We took several minutes to break, we need to take a deep breath. "I think that I need to order more than two", Tine told me.

"I need to order 3", Ohm mumbled.

What a group of food monster.

"Let's go", I asked them.

I dragged Tine to follow me. I worried so much about him. He didn't talk much since this morning. Possibly he was tired. But, I suspected that something happened.

On our way, our pace was stopped as a car stop exactly in front of us. I looked at Tine. He just shook his head. Then, we saw that someone left that car.