His/her thoughs about you

Me: bold line
character: this

(Charlie)
Me: so Charlie what was your first thoughts of y/n.
Charlie: well y/n is a sweetheart and a helpful person. I don't know Why they are in hell in the first place anyway. (She said blushing ☺️)
Me: ok thx Charlie

(Vaggie)
Me: so Vaggie what do you think about y/n
Vaggie: why do you wanna know,are you planning on hurting her/ him!!( she putting the spear in my face)
Me: no no no I was just asking for this book chapter
Vaggie: ok fine I think she/he is the best thing I ever have in my life... well.. afterlife. (Vaggie said blushing and hiding her face)
Me: ok thank you

(Angel dust)
Me: so angel dust what do you think about y/n
Angel dust: well I think that they are cute when I first meet them and I still do. She/he has actually change my life i don't think anybody has done that ( angel dust said with a loving sigh smiling )
Me: that was so cute! and thx

(Alastor)
Me: so Alastor what do you think about y/n
Alastor: y/n is a doll! She/he is Beautiful/handsome person I have ever seen. There also quite the charmer. ( Alastor said with heart eyes and blushing a little)
Me: thx alastor

(Husk)
Me: so husk what do you think about y/n
Husker: well I think they are not as bad as everyone. And they are funny(husk said with a blush)
Me: ok thx husk

(Cherry bomb)
Me: so cherry what do you think about y/n
Cherry bomb: well I think they are wicked cool and a firecracker like me. (she said smiling proudly)
Me: thx cherry

(Nifty)
Me: so nifty what do you think about y/n
Nifty: I think they are hard worker's and have a Great personality ( she said blushing)
Me: thx nifty ( omg she is so cute 🥰)