45

The guest room was yet again cleaned by the one and only Sakusa Kiyoomi, he's not trusting the cleanliness of my home, he cleaned the room twice.

"Omi-kun stops that and rest, you're not a maid, unfortunately, you're a guest."

"Unfortunately? Do you want this Lysol to bathe you?" He threatened.

"No! Hehe! Do ya want more pillows? We have lots spare." Sakusa shook his head, sitting on the bed.

I stood still waiting for any words to start a new conversation, his gaze stuck at my figure. A sigh escapes my lips, as I began to pick up the cleaning supplies he has used lately.

"Where are you sleeping?" He asked flatly.

"In our room...?" My answer came out as a question, that got me confused as well. Sakusa scoffs at me.

"Borrow me some clothes," Sakusa ordered laying down on the mattress, as he took out his phone, scrolling.

I nodded bringing the cleaning supplies with me. After closing the door behind me I placed the cleaning supplies back on the cabinet and went upstairs.

Without any warning I went inside to see Kuroo still awake while Keiko slept on his bed, how did Kuroo lift the double deck? I sigh not caring anymore, I looked at Kuroo with such disinterest, my phone is in his hand, his attention still on the phone. I proceeded to his drawer pulling out his unused clothes. I feel like the maid in my own home. I pushed aside the thoughts, snatching my phone back.

"Go. To. Sleep. Idiot." I scolded him.

"Don't wanna. Not yet." He said grabbing my phone again. What's he doing on my phone anyway? I have no problem with it...

Or I do? Nah.

"I'll bring this to Omi-kun first, then we'll sleep afterward. Stop looking at our photos anyway, you keep admiring yourself." I purposely said it rudely.

"Shut up," He said rolling his eyes at me. "And hurry your ass up I'll place Keiko in between, he said he wants to wake up next to you." I nodded.

I head back to the guest room knocking at the door softly, he's a guest so I can't really just open the door and walk in rudely, we never know what will happen next. Sakusa opened the door, I handed him the unused clothes of Kuroo.

"Is this clean?"

"I was expectin' a thank you, but oh well, anyways this is unused."

"Thanks," He muttered, "Are you going to leave now?" You stared at him for a while before answering.

"If ya still want to talk we can but I'll head off to sleep if we have nothin' to talk about," I replied.

"I want to know something, wait for me first, where's the bathroom?"

"We have the bathroom inside this room."

"Oh..."

"Because yer busy with your phone and didn't take your time to wander 'round." Sakusa just walks out on you, heading towards the bathroom.

"Wait for me I'll be quick." I nodded, tapping my fingers on the side table beside the bed.

He returns five minutes after. My eyes couldn't stay away from the view, the clothes are perfectly fit, he looks so handsome. Damn, I'm lucky. He caught me staring but he shrugged me off sitting beside me. His arms wrap around my shoulders pulling me closer to him, is he not disgusted by me? I wonder. The last time I felt this was with him and I wished it was Sakusa back then. The question caught me off guard, what he asked next left me frozen in my spot, I wasn't expecting it all. Should I tell him the truth?

"Your sudden transfer to Nekoma tell me about it."