84

Chapter 83 is supposed to be published yesterday but it won't publish, I hope you don't mind two chapters in a day.

"This show sucks, that blindfold dude is sadistic, he threw that purple thingy," Sakusa exclaimed. You're currently seated on his lap, eating a bunch of snacks and drinks.

"I don't care if he's sadistic or not. I'll still marry him, then take his money." You replied, rolling your eyes at him.

"So you're implying that if I'm a bad guy you'll still marry me then take my money."

"Sharp. Unless you not rich then no."

"Geez, what's gotten into you, you become evil all of a sudden." You lean in his chest, his head placed above yours. A laugh escapes your lips.

"I see you and the twins every day, what do you mean?"

"And you're replying with snarky remarks. Where'd you learn it?"

"Who else?" Sakusa chuckled, you could feel it vibrating on your back.

"Kuroo-san taught you a lot of things then."

"He did. Before we have Keiko, were usually alone so he taught me good comebacks and snarky remarks."

"Isn't he just a normal chemistry nerd guy?"

"I mean look at what he did to me."

"Uh-huh." Your attention went back to the anime.

His hands went under his uniform that you're currently wearing, lightly rubbing your sides, it was quite the only sound you could hear is from the television. Sakusa's eyes are on you, it's been a while since he had you close like this.

His mind went somewhere else, remembering what you did earlier. It feels new to him but at the same time, he loves the pleasure and tension inside the room. No doubt when the two of you make out he got a tent, he made sure it won't touch your crotch, or else you'll get more motivated than you already are. He was relieved, not until you settled sitting on his lap, which is happening right now.

He's not in denial anymore, the tent hardened and is already visible in his gray sweatpants, the way he's touching you isn't helping either.

"I need a cold shower tonight." He mumbled loud enough for him to hear only.

"Didja say somethin'?" You ask.

"Nothing. I didn't say anything, just watch the show." He replied, adjusting himself at least an inches away from your bottom.

Besides the cold shower, Sakusa also needs distraction or else it'll get worse for him. Sakusa vowed he won't break the promise he made to himself.

'I'm not touching Y/n until she sincerely says so.'

Sakusa being too distracted by his thoughts didn't notice you answering his phone call. Who would be calling him at this hour?

"Omi! Omi! Omi! Omi-omi! Kiyoomi!" After a lot of effort, he noticed you, snatching away the phone in your hands.

"Pa! Pa! It's us! What are ya doin'!?" Keiko's face covered the screen of his phone, Sakusa chuckled taking the camera in front of you.

"I and your Ma are watching some show, what about you?"

"Rooster head taught us how to get girls! He said we should kiss them and then ask them to date, he said it works all the time!"

"Keiko it doesn't work that way..." You don't want to upset him, the truth hurts.

"So Rooster head lie?" A small frown forms on his face.

"Cheer up bud, I'll teach you next time," Sakusa said.

"Pa?"

"Yes really."

"Like how did to Ma?"

"Yes."

"All right! Kenji says hi! He's shy right now, oh, by the way, Tsum-tsum-san look alike gave me lots of onigiris!" You and Sakusa look at each other then back at the screen.

"That's great love! What else?"

"Can't tell ya! Rooster head wants his phone back, tell him to give us back our iPad! He stole it."

"I will. Good night baby, tell that to Kenji too."

"Okay! What are you doing after this call?!"

Sakusa answered for you, and this time right now, you don't know what's going on inside his head.

"Keiko, do you want another sibling?"