80

"For real though if I were still in your age I'd bang him." You blushed, Yua's always comfortable talking sexual things with you, and sadly you cannot do anything about it.

"He looks like a total sweetheart too, damn that idiot he doesn't know how to keep a keeper." Yua frown, heaving a long sigh.

Yua didn't mind talking with you, she's still comfortable hanging around with you which is a total relief but the thought keeps bugging you, from the bottom of your heart you know Sakusa won't leave your side. At least you hope so.

"I won't blame you for leaving my son Y/n, if you think that was the right thing to do then so be it. Osamu was an idiot thinking that he could always come back and get you anytime he wanted to. Honestly speaking, not as a mother but as a woman, no one deserves to be cheated when you all did was love that person, it was unfair," Nodding your head, you waited for Yua to continue, "Osamu was not like that, I know him since he was a child, obviously, but I didn't know he could do such thing, I entrusted you to him, Osamu never told Atsumu about the two of you either, now seeing you makes me happy. Y/n, you deserve to find another love that you know was right, look at you now! Happy and taken, no matter what happens you're still my child I used to take care of." She smiled, tears falling from her eyes.

It made you happy, Yua's the other one you treated like your mother, and being able to hear the words coming out from her is pure bliss and relief. Usually, you won't be able to talk comfortably in this kind of situation, you were thankful.

"Thank you Yua-san." You wanted to say more but words couldn't make it, the overwhelming feeling took over.

"You're very much welcome, dear. I'm so happy to see you again." She stood up and hug your side.

Your mother never did this, she wasn't there when you needed one the most unlike Yua, she accepted you for what you are. Words couldn't describe what you are feeling right now, it's amazingly overwhelming.

"I'm very happy to see you too."

The two of you stayed like that for a while, enjoying the bonding time that only happens once in a while. Her head rested on top of yours while her arm rested on your right shoulder, you enjoyed this. A motherly love.

"This feeling... This is nice." You mumbled.

"Oh dear, are you asking me to cry?"

"Aren't ya cryin' already?"

"Nah, Nah, sweetheart my eyes are just lil' sweaty and stuff." The two of you shared a laugh, though yours were not that genuine. She hugs your side closer, her arm covered your vision, literally.

"Mama! The photoshoot's almost startin' what are ya doin' in 'ere?" You almost froze in your spot, it's too early to deal with him. Especially when it's not hard to familiarize that voice, it was the person you recently talk about.

"Oh, Y/n, hey."