63

"About Misato huh? That girl is a guy hooker. She was pretty delusional about being beautiful I guess? Even so, I still fell for her, was that some kind of sorcery? 'Till this day I still ask myself. It's embarrassing."

"I don't know, ask her. She could give you the answer you seek for. She could give me answers too."

"I guess she can but I rather not. Who knows what she can do so far, we'll probably regret it." Y/n nodded in agreement, involving yourselves in the past matters will do you no good.

Suna eyed you sideways, seeing you fidgeting your fingers. He knows the damage you had received from the past even though he doesn't know the full details, he knew what you felt.

When you were high schoolers he barely talks to you in school, if he needs something he'll ask for help but other than that there's nothing more to talk about, he saw you as a boring person, from his point of view that is. He saw how Osamu held your hand under the table, sneaking kisses here and there, he saw it all, but there's this one thing that keeps bugging him. He's incertitude to ask you, Suna doesn't know if you're comfortable with the topic, no words came out from his mouth.

"You look like you have something to ask, spit it out. It'll hunt you forever." Her voice sounded serious, Suna remains nonchalant, still in his dichotomy.

"Back then, when you and Osamu were still dating... Did he hide it from everybody?" Suna watches shifts in uncomfortable movement, she's still in the middle of moving on from the old heartbreak. You were hesitating to answer.

"He did, because of that topic we had a heated argument, I didn't know if it's true since he wasn't drunk so he could be spilling the truth. Miya-san did say that it's embarrassing to be seen with me, he hid it from his friends, classmates, and even his own family. When someone asks him questions if he's seeing currently someone he would usually deny it,  but what can I do? In other's perspective, I'm particularly no one to him, I don't want to ruin his reputation, so I did keep my best to also hide it from everyone. After our first break up Miya-san introduced Misato-san as his girlfriend to his mom, I heard it from Atsumu-kun himself, I couldn't hide the fact that I was jealous of Misato-san, he never did that to me, it hurts so fucking good to the point that I cannot think straight anymore. I loved Miya-san so much that's why I gave him a chance but nothing had change he chose Misato-san and by that time Misato-san was dating you, I don't remember the person who told me but you were dating her right? You guys were in a long-distance relationship. We're both being cheated by the person we loved or liked I don't know. I'm lost. I am still lost. And then one day his name didn't make me smile anymore. Feels like the case of heartbreak was closed." But no tears were coming out, no stuttering nor feelings lingered when you were telling the story to him.

"In my opinion, both of us deserve better than that. We did nothing wrong, all we did was love. Love the wrong person. Misato confessed that she cheated on me without mentioning the name, I didn't know it was Osamu that time so I brushed it off and live as nothing happened. There's no reason to listen to them anymore. Having an affair with someone isn't done by fate, it's the choices they made. We've done nothing wrong. You gave Osamu a chance but he chose to waste it, therefore, don't let him corrupt your mind and move forward that's the part where you lost the war, you focused on what you wanted that you lost sight of what you deserve. Accept, learn, and let go. You're not a backup plan and not the second choice." He isn't the type to say his feelings aloud, but he knew deep inside him that he has to say something.

"Thank you so much Suna-san." He shrugged it off, closing in the space on the bench, sitting closer to you.

"If love can fade, so can pain."

I don't know about this chapter I'm pretty heartbroken myself.😓