...The test...

*(Y/N) Pov*

I sat there blushing as a heard Melod's words play in my head over and over, I was even considering if it's the truth or not. I mean if I'm blushing this much then it must be true.

Later Melody was called by a guy with an afro type hair. She came to me and asked if I can help with something important. I accepted and she told me the plan.

Melody: "So we're gonna have to test Kurapika in his combat skills"
Y/N: "Oh really"
Melody: "Yes, so your job is to get "kidnapped" by the "bad guys"
Y/N: "Hmmm ok I'll do it"
Melody: "Great."
Y/N: "When is this happening"
Melody: "It's gonna start in 10 minutes"

I looked at my watch and in 10 minutes it was gonna be 9:00. I nodded "ok" and just waited for the plan to begin.

At exactly 9:00 I felt someone grab me, and rush me out. I saw other guys come in attacking. It took me by surprise and started using my nen to attack, realizing its all part of the plan.
I let the guy take me and he left me outside saying I did a great job. Kurapika bursted out of a window nearly kicking the guy, his eyes were activated as well. He ran away and Kurapika turned to me asking if I was ok. After explaining what was going on he calmed down and picked me up bridal style. I blushed and we went inside. Everyone was in shock of what happened even Melody, she didn't even realize he was holding me. He put me down and he asked if he passed.

In unison: "Y-yes"

the group said.

Kurapika: "Honestly I kinda knew this was a test but I got a little carried away."
Melody: "How"
Kurapika: "(Y/N) never lets her/his guard down, and she/he would have attacked"
Melody: "Oh"

An hour later, Melody came to Kurapika and I, and suggested to go celebrate somewhere. We agreed to go to a bar near here. We also planned not to get drunk just in case there's an attack somewhere.