...train wreck...

(Y/N) pov)

I looked around and noticed that the world slowed down, I saw my life flash before my eyes. I saw all the training I've done over the years, and I couldn't even fight this guy that didn't use nen.
I saw Kurapika enter this drastic scene and ran to me as the world was still slow for me. I see a tears in his eyes as I realized this is the end of me. I look at the serial killer and saw him chaotically laughing as we won this battle.

No...I refuse to let myself slip away from life. Things snapped back to reality and I stored all of my nen into my hand and stopped the train with my bare hand.
The train flew back a bit and I stood there almost falling back from the explosion I made. I looked up and my scarlet eyes shown.
I leaked of blood lust as I stared at the serial killer, as he was the one trembling now. I sped to him as I charged my nen in my legs. I disappeared in front of him and appeared in the back, andmthe I used all force and kicked him with both legs. I put my hand to the back of his head and used nen planning to explode him.

Y/N: "Hmm I really liked you. To bad I have to kill you."

I mocked him.

???: "I-I beg let me li-"

I exploded his head before he got to finish his sentence..

Y/N: "Oops"

I still felt my blood lust and I knew my scarlet eyes were still visible.
Kurapika slowly crept to me as if afraid I would attack.

Kurapika: "I-its safe to go n-near you right now..?"

My blood lust left me and I ran and gave him the biggest hug almost knocking him over.

Kurapika: "(Y/N) I was so scared for you" he cried.
Y/N: "The experience was scary"

I said letting tears slip by.

Kurapika: "It's ok now. You'll be ok"
Y/N: "Time slowed down and I couldn't move my legs"
Kurapika: "You're ok now. Here let me check your injuries"
Y/N: "Y-you're not mad at me?"
Kurapika: "A little bit, but you're safe and that's all that matters"

he examined my arm.

Kurapika: "(Y/N) your hand, it's broken"
Y/N: "I mean I did just stop a train."
Kurapika: "Ya your right"

He bandaged  my hand and arm up.

Kurapika: "Do you need me to carry you"
Y/N: "I'll be fine"
Kurapika: "Don't be so independent angel"

He carried me bridal style and I blushed remembering our old nicknames. We got home and immediately started cuddling, I sat on his lap and looked into his eyes realizing that we didn't get to have our first kiss. Seemed like he realized it as well cause he was leaning in for one. When our lips finally touched it was full of love. When the kiss ended I looked into his eyes and he looked in mine. In unison we declared 3 amazing words to each other...
"I love you"