𝟙

This gonna be so cringey! Seriously read this at your own risk I suck at writing! Anyway enjoy the cringe!

*jumps in trash can*

。.:*✧*:.。.。.:*✧*:.。.。.:*✧*:.。.。.:*✧*:.。

★Nene's POV★

He's not my type

He's not my type

He's not my type

He's not my type......

HE'S NOT YOUR TYPE NENE!!!!!! Your into prince types remember!!!!! Your not in love with your best friend's bro-

"Nene-chan! Are you okay?" My best friend Aoi snapped me back to reality. "Huh? What was that Ao-chan?" I asked sheepishly. "You've been spacing a lot these days? Are you alright?" She asked me with concern in her voice. "Oh y-yeah! I'm fine just tired!" I laughed a bit to assure her.

Me and Ao-chan are currently working in the school's garden. We are in the garden club so it makes sense for to tend to it. I may not like getting my hands dirty but its different when it comes to gardening. People say I'm unladylike and unmannerly but I'm delicate and feminine! Anyway back to reality

"Oh okay! Hey are you still on for this weekend?" She asked me.

"Oh yeah sure! So.... Are the twins gonna be there?" I slightly blushed when I asked her that. "Uhm... I'm not sure! Probably. Why?" Aoi puts her cheek on hand with curious eyes. "O-oh no reason!" I stuttered. "Oh Nene-chan.... Are you hoping my brother will be there?! You have a crush on him don't you!" Aoi laughed.

"W-what?! No I don't! I don't have a crush on him!" I blushed furiously. I didn't have a crush on her brother! He's so, so, so..... Actually what is wrong him? I don't find anything wrong about him. He seems perfect in my eyes but I don't like him like that!

"Oh you so do Radish-senpai~!" A pink haired boy with pink eyes that looked a bit girlish suddenly appeared behind me. I turned around and squeaked a bit. It was just Mitsuba. He's really cute but he's really.... FULL OF HIMSELF!!!!!!

"Mitsuba-kun don't do that! And stop calling me Radish-senpai!" I yelled at him a bit irritated. "Sorry but your just so easy to mess with! I honestly don't get what you see in him! I mean I'm so cute and totally adorable!" Mitsuba says proudly. Me and Aoi gave him a blank stare. Like I said full of himself but for some reason we still hang out.

We both went back to gardening and we chit chatting a bit. Mitsuba was taking pictures of the birds and flowers literally anything that involves nature. He still doesn't want to take pictures of us. He consists that he can only take pictures of 'cute things'.

"Hey Radish-senpai you should just tell him how you feel! Or someone else may take him away! I wouldn't do that since I'm too cute for him." Mitsuba said.

"Mitsuba-kun is right! Not about him being cute though..." Aoi words pierced through Mitsuba heart and he was complete stunned. ",but about you confessing your feelings!" Aoi was staring at Mitsuba being dramatic.

Uhh... I don't know If I should confess but-- HEY WHAT THE HELL AM I THINKING?! I DON'T EVEN LIKE HIM LIKE THAT!!! HE ISN'T MY TYPE!!!!!

"Why would I confess to someone I don't even have feelings for?! I don't have a crush on him!" I kept denying.

"Who do you have a crush on Yashiro-san?" someone asked me in a very curious voice. I squeaked and hidden myself behind Aoi-chan. I saw it was Ao-chan brother. His dark black choppy hair styled in a messy way, his tall built figure that turns me on but what makes me most week to my knees is his amber eyes. It was Amane Yugi: Aoi's big brother. Gosh am I blushing? I think I am. Get it together Nene!

"W-who?! I don't have a crush on anyone! If I did it wouldn't be y-you! I-i-i mean not that I wouldn't like you! I m-mean I like you! But n-not like t-that cause uhm....! I'll stop talking now..." I said embarrassed. Oh my god that was so embarrassing not to mention humiliating! Aoi giggled at me and Mitsuba tried not to laugh hard at me.

'Little traitors!'

"Oh Yashiro-san your so cute! And just to let you know... I'll totally date you if you want." He smirked. I gasped and stumbled back a bit. I blushed really hard it can rival a apple. He didn't mean it did he?

Suddenly he laughed at my embarrassed face. "I'm sorry Yashiro-san your just really easy to mess with!" Amane said as he wipes his tears away from laughter. "I told you." Mitsuba whispered in my ear. I slumped a bit. 'Okay maybe I am easy to mess with.' I thought.

"Hey Amane-nii! What are you doing here?" Aoi asked him. "We're going home now and we're just waiting for you." Amane said as he stopped laughing. "We? You mean Tsukaka-san? Where is he?" I asked Amane. "I don't know he was here a sec--"

"Yashiro-neesan!" We heard footsteps and someone tackled me into a hug. It was Amane's younger twin brother. Tsukaka-kun.

He kept snuggling close to my chest and hugged me tighter. "Hey Tsukasa-kun! Uhm... Can you please let go?" I asked him as I tried to pry him off. "Uhh nope! You just smell so good!" Tsukasa said as he hugged me tightly. "Tsukasa that's enough! Let go!" Amane said as he pulled him off me.

"B-but I want to play with Yashiro-neesan!" Tsukasa said like a child. "There's a difference between hugging and making people uncomfortable!" Amane began to scold at Tsukasa. "Yugi-senpai its really okay! I don't mind him at all!" I said as I pat him on the head. "Yay!!! See Yashiro-neesan doesn't mind at all! Your just jealous that I can play with her and you can't!" Tsukaka sticked out his tongue playfully.

"S-shut up!" Amane yelled. "Okay that's enough! Come on let's go home. I'll see tomorrow Nene-chan! Bye Mitsuba-kun!" Aoi said as she dragged her brothers. "B-but I wanted to play with Yashiro-neesan!!! Its not fair why do you have to be so mean to me imouto!" Tsukasa whined.

They were finally out of my sight and I sighed. It was only me and Mitsuba-kun. I shook my head trying to forget about them and go back to gardening.

"Mitsuba-kun can you help me?" I asked him going back to pulling out the weed. "And get my hands dirty?! I'm to cute for all that!" He whines. I looked at him weirdly. Does he have to say he's cute in every sentence?

。.:*✧*:.。.。.:*✧*:.。.。.:*✧*:.。.。.:*✧*:.。

I quickly fed my hamster Black Canyon and changed into something more comfortable. I collapsed on my bed and replayed the events that happened today. I thought about what Yugi-senpai told me.

"I'll totally date you if you want."

Ugh of course he didn't meant it but still. It just got me thinking a bit. Do I like Yugi-senpai or not? I mean he isn't like prince at all but in his own way. And his the only guy that makes me laugh and happy but its that doesn't mean I like him like that! I mean--

Of course I like him! In a brother way obviously! He's the brother I've never had and I'm like his little sister! Yeah that's it....

Yeah that's it.....

。.:*✧*:.。.。.:*✧*:.。.。.:*✧*:.。.。.:*✧*:.。

Hoped you guys enjoyed the short chapter! I know it sucks but I'll try to make the other chapters and longer and more enjoyable(but that's unlikely TwT)! I'll maybe update today or tomorrow ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Please don't forget to vote ^^

¡Rikka out!