𝟛

★Nene's POV★

Monday has finally come. I was in class and Sensei was teaching us about Mathematics. I didn't really pay attention. I finally realized my feelings for Yugi-senpai and I don't know what to do. The entire weekend I tried avoiding him which confused him. It doesn't even matter right? I mean he likes someone else. I wonder who it could be? It's probably someone with slender legs and actually is beautiful. Why did God curse me with these radish legs?!

"Yashiro-san! Pay attention! What's the answer to question 7?" Sensei asked me bringing me back to reality. "Oh uhm...! H=7 Sensei!" I shouted the answer.

Sensei was surprised at the correct answer. He was thinking I wasn't paying attention which I wasn't but he doesn't have to know that. "Correct but try to pay attention to the lesson." Sensei said.

I nodded and sat down. People were snickering but I ignore them. Instead of focusing on the lesson I kept thinking about him. I just couldn't get him out of my mind! Agh why did I HAVE to realize my feelings right now?!

The lesson soon ended and I rushed out of the door. I didn't even bother to wait for Aoi-chan. I walked through the hallways lost in my thoughts. 'Should I confess or lock up my feelings? No I can't confess since he likes someone else! Stupid Nene!' I thought sadly.

"Nene-chan! Wait up!" Aoi shouted. I turned around and I clutched her shoulders and pulled her closer to me. "Ao-chan listen!" I exclaimed. I dragged her to the janitor closet and shut the door. She was confused why I did do it but I explained to her everything. While I told her I felt like I was in the verge of tears. "So you finally realized your feelings?! Finally!" Aoi cheered. "Ao-chan that's not the point! Yugi-senpai likes someone!" I cried out. "Nene-chan maybe you misheard him or--

"I know what I heard! He said he really likes that person!!! I don't know what to do!" Tears were the corner of my eyes. Ao-chan comforted me. She hugged me and stroked my hair. "I'm sorry Nene-chan! I didn't mean to make you upset! Listen I know my brother and I'd think I know if he likes someone! Let's ask Tsukasa though just to be sure." Aoi smiled. I sniffed then I agreed. We came out of the janitor's closet and went to find Tsukasa. Mitsuba then came up to us looking a bit annoyed.

"I was looking for you guys! Wait... Are you okay?" Mitsuba was a bit taken back when he saw me looking sad.

"Yeah I'm fine." I lied. Aoi sighed and then started explained to Mitsuba about my situation. "Wait... So you admit you like Crazy Knife?! Ugh so that mean...." Mitsuba trailed off.

"Yep that's right! Pay up Mitsuba-kun!" Aoi reached her hand out to Mitsuba. "Ugh fine." He gave her 20 dollars(A/N I'm not sure how Japanese money works so bear with me please!). I looked at them both and then gasp. "Oh my god you guys made a bet?!" They both nodded not caring if I was mad. Why the hell would they even do it?!

"Hey so why do you call my brother Crazy Knife anyways?" Aoi says ignoring me. "Huh? Oh that's cause he threatened me with a chef's knife once. He thought I was into you but like really?! I'm to cute for someone like you!" Mitsuba stated. Aoi glared at Mitsuba and punched his arm. Then Mitsuba gone on and on about how she shouldn't hit cute things. I was getting irritated that they were ignoring me.

"Okay so can you two please stop ignoring me?! Please! And why the hell would you guys make a bet on me?!"

"Well I said you were going to realize your feelings eventually and Mitsuba-kun said you'll never admit it and keep denying it and so we put money on the table who's right." Aoi smiled. "That's not what I meant! You know its a bit offending that you guys made a bet right?!" I shouted at them.