𝟙𝟘

"Mitsuba-kun! Did you take a picture of that?! They accidentally touched hands! Tell me you got that?!" Aoi shook Mitsuba shoulders repeatedly, making him slightly dizzy. Mitsuba took the picture of the use of his camera before showing it to Aoi. "Great job Mitsuba-kun! Look at that you're actually useful!" Aoi says.

"I'm always useful you idiot! And by the way we look like freaking stalkers!" Mitsuba commented. Aoi blinked a few times before staring at Mitsuba with dumbfounded expression. "Mitsuba-kun... Stalking? Nothing about this involves stalking! We're just simply observing their date from afar!" Aoi explains.

"No it's stalking!" Mitsuba says. "Not that I agree with pinky here but what is our goal Ao-chan? Why are we observing them their date anyway?" Akane asked while gushing over Aoi.

"Yeah? And why do we have to wear black clothes? I'm starting to agree with Mitsuba... This feels kinda like stalking to me." Kou commented. "I'll never forgive for forcing me to wear this trash you call style! I don't think my cute self can handle it..."

"Simple Akane-kun! It's for the entertainment! Doesn't your heart go DOKI-DOKI whenever you see your ship having such tender moments." Aoi says with a satisfying smile. "Watching you breath makes my heart beat faster than anything!" Akane declared.

"Hmm- 5 points~!" Aoi scores Akane efforts. "DAMN IT! THAT'S LESS THEN LAST TIME!" Akane cried in silence in the corner. "Hehehe! Anyways to answer your question Minamoto-kun! Mitsuba-kun isn't best known to not stand out. Seriously how much pink can one boy wear?" Aoi says in disbelief. "Oh and Mitsuba-kun you know I'm kinda paying your for this so can you like- shut the hell up?"

"Urgh! Yeah-yeah... The things I do for flan." Mitsuba mumbled. "And the things I do for wanting my OTP to be canon." Aoi sighed in despair. "You guys mean the things you'd d kio for your friends right?" Kou asked hopefully.

"No I meant what I said about the flan pudding." Mitsuba said with a straight face. "Yeah me too but I guess my friends are important too." Aoi answers. "Right of course... That does sound kinda selfish to me." Kou comments while sweatdropping.

"OMG! You with the blonde hair and super lame traffic earing!" A girl with brown hair tied into braids and glasses exclaimed while pointing her finger. Kou turns his head repeatingly but stops while pointing his finger to him, looking quite clueless. "W-who me?"

"No the dude behind you! Yes who else! I've been trying to watch the damn movie but you never shut up! God why can't you be quiet like the rest of us?! Please quiet down your friend!" The girl huffed before sitting back down. "W-wait! But it's not me! It's these two!" Kou tried to correct the girl.

"Tell her!" Kou turned to Mitsuba but was utterly disappointed.

"Tell her what? We've been sitting here in silence while watching this really good movie." Mitsuba said innocently while his eyes on the screen. "Minamoto-kun please be quiet... You're constantly bothering us." Aoi says with a smile. "What Ao-chan says!" Akane joined into the agreement.

"B-but-"

Before Kou could say anything else he was dragged down behind the seats by Mitsuba. He looked at Mitsuba annoyed and opened his month but was unable because Mitsuba propped his month full of popcorn. "Geez! You almost blew our cover! Do you think Radish-senpai saw us?" Mitsuba turns to Aoi. "I don't think so... We got luck I suppose." Aoi breaths out a breath of relief while crouching down behind the seat.