𝟡

"So Nene-chan I heard Amane-nii asked you out on a date!" Aoi leaned into Nene with shining eyes. "Wait what?! HE ASKED OUT ON A DATE?!" Mitsuba said in shock. "Keep your voice down! And it's not a date!" Nene whispered-shouted to her friends. "But Nene-chan this is unbelievable! You got asked out by Amane-nii!" Aoi exclaimed excitedly.

"Yeah who would've thought she would get asked out? We should've made another bet right?" Mitsuba stiff a laughter. "I know right." Aoi nodded. Nene felt slightly offended as arrows struck her heart. They didn't have to make it sound she wasn't there! "You guys it's not a date! A-and you know he has a g-girlfriend." She tripped over the word.

"Right forget about that." Mitsuba yawned. "Uhm yeah that's unfortunate! But you'll be spending time with him that's good!" Aoi tried to make the situation better. "Should I feel guilty for hanging out with him?" Nene eyes drooped.

"Not at all Nene-chan! You shouldn't feel guilty! Just enjoy yourself tomorrow okay?" Aoi beamed. Nene took note what her friend said but she still feels guilty. Hopefully Sakura wouldn't mind. Nene only nodded with a slight smile looking at Aoi.

"Where's he taking you anyway?" Mitsuba asked with sudden interested. Nene blushed slightly scratching the side of her cheek. "He didn't give much details about what we're gonna do but we're just probably gonna go to the movie theatre."

"I'll help you pick one out after school!" Aoi offered. "Really?! Thanks Ao-chan!" Nene thanked the purple-haired girl. Aoi then smirked giggling a bit. "Anything for my future sister-in-law!" She winked at her. Nene blushed as she starting whining. "Stop it Ao-chan!"

Aoi only giggles at her friend's reaction. She really is simple to tease. "Okay fine I'll stop!" She gives up. "Both you girls are so weird. I regret hanging out with you guys. I should go find other friends." Mitsuba sighed dramatically. "You know no one's forcing you too and we certainly won't stop you." Aoi pointed out. "-But I'll stick with you guys for now!" Mitsuba perked up.

Nene giggled at her two friends. "You two I swear.. I have to go tend the garden! It's my turn again!" Nene bids her friends goodbye.

"Are you thinking what I'm thinking?"

Mitsuba sighed in despair. "We're gonna follow them on their date aren't we?"

"Bingo! And bring your camera too! Lots of pictures to take!"

"Why me?"

━━━☆☆━━━

Nene was currently washing her pet hamster's cage with gloves in her sink. She was so lost in thought she couldn't hear the faint knock on the door. She eventually did and went running.

"Oh! It's maybe Aoi!"

Nene opens the door to see someone unexpected. "Oh Mitsuba-kun.. what a pleasant surprise." Nene was unsure to say. She wasn't expecting him after all..

He gave her an annoyed look before walking inside the apartment. "Yeah come in no need to ask." Nene sweatdrops. "Don't give me attitude! I was forced to be here! That fangirl owes me!" Mitsuba growled.

"But why are you here? Where's Aoi?" Nene asked poking her head to the side. "Uhm well she-"

** Tiny Flashback **

"Hey Mitsuba-kun! Do me a favour and go shopping with Nene-chan!" Aoi asks while carrying a few boxes. "Why should I?" Mitsuba gives her a bored look. "Because I promise to help a teacher after school! And you don't have anything better to do-

"Hey!! I have better things to do!" Mitsuba interjected. "Oh yeah? Like what?" Aoi raised her eye brow. Mitsuba struggled to come up with a reason to avoid helping Nene out. Everytime he opened his month nothing came out. Not even a snarky comment.