Pt. 1

☆→ ᴄᴀʀᴇ 💖 ᴀɴᴅ ᴄᴏɴғᴜsᴇᴅ 😖🧐 ☆←

↓↑
Ethan didn't know how to handle what happened at stiles household, he didn't know how long he could keep such a huge and dangerous secret. The fox had already caused enough chaos around the town, and the pack was still healing from the experience, they thought he was gone forever..

But the huge effect was on stiles, even though void was in his mind, he felt perfectly fine. It was so odd..when the fox possessed him, all he felt was pain, loneliness, and just overall sadness. But this time, he felt normal. Void would still whisper in his mind, but it only happened at specific times.

Aiden on the other hand, ever since the moment of apology, the twins grew closer, healing their bond, the omega twin would run to stiles, but mostly he ran to Aiden, hugging him with fear.

And in return, his twin would comfort him and protect him, just like he did with those brutal werewolves who mistreated them. But the twin truly missed this side of ethan.

Ethan's felt Sore the last few days, mostly his thighs, he had to limp slightly, but being a omega, he didn't heal the rate that a beta or a alpha would. Probably because he's been running a lot, making his stamina increased.

"Hey, you've been limping, are you alright?" Stiles asked from besides him.

The two were out of school and were walking on a calm trail through the woods, a perfect view of beacon hills, it was the afternoon, 3 o' clock something.

"Yea, it's weird but, I've been sore last 2 days from all the running I'm doing-" the twin replied, wincing slightly.

"Want me to Carry you?" The human asked.

"Stiles, it's not that bad" he chuckled, a light red tinting his toned face.

"Hm. Okay" the taller male replied with a smirk.

"Plus, we're on a walking trail you dumbo" ethan giggled. Making a sudden noise of discomfort, his legs were starting to hurt.

"Let me carry you pup, we'll be to the jeep in a minute" stiles pleaded. He could hold is weight especially with void's presence in his mind.

Ethan glanced away.

"Stop being stubborn" he huffed, sweeping up the twins legs from the ground, holding him comfortably in his arms, brindle style. The werewolf seemed to slip perfectly into stiles long arms.

"Really stiles?" Ethan pouted, crossing his arms.

"Weren't your legs hurting?" He chuckled.

"Mm." Ethan hummed, as much as he didn't want to admit it, he felt relieved as his legs decreased in pain from all the running and sourness. He sighed softly, turning his head to bury it in the humans shirt tiredly.

"Wow. For a werewolf I'm surprised." The human smirked, seeing the tired creature in his arms.

"Shut up" ethan mumbled into stiles suddenly warm and comfortable shirt.

The human snickered.

Weather in the area was in the middle, calm and cool winds, it was like the perfect sleeping weather, he felt his eyes suddenly becoming Heavy. From being carried, the warmth of the human, his legs feeling better.

"Go to sleep, sweetheart. Relax" stiles said softly, the Jeep coming into view.

The omega yawned, trying to resist the urge to slumber, but he eventually let it take over, curling more into stiles's arms.

The werewolf stirred awake, it had to be at least a couple hours later, probably 5:00 o' clock. He yawned, opening his eyes to look around the environment, he recognized it instantly, he was in stiles room.

And someone was holding him, their arms around his figure, he saw he was snuggled up to this person.

"Have a nice nap?" The familiar voice of the human mumbled into the twins hair.

"Any pain in your legs?" He added, moving his head to the crook of the twins neck.

"Their..okay, for Know." The werewolf sighed, distracted by the humans breathing on his neck.

Stiles moved backwards fully, his back hitting the headboard, pulling the werewolf with him. He smirked at the twins gasp as he moved his hand under the omega's shirt.

"Stiles?" Ethan asked, his heart rate speeding up slightly.

"Hm" the human replied, placing his mouth gently on the twins neck.

"What-what are you doing?!". He Squealed quietly, his hands instantly grabbing the humans arm out of instinct.

"Shh, calm down." The human murmured, his color around his ʟɪᴍʙᴀʟ ring on his flashing a yellow.

"W-wait-" the werewolf said desperately, halting the humans movements. The twin moved out of the embrace. Turning around as he sat down on the covers, facing the human.

"I-I" He stuttered, not knowing what to say,

"Hey, it's okay" stiles reassured, "I wasn't going to do anything" he chuckled.

"Oh.." ethan glanced.

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't have done that ethan-" stiles apologized.

"It's-okay" the twin replied with a smile.

"Well, thanks for carrying me and letting me sleep, but I Should return back to Aiden." Ethan said, jumping off the bed.

"Alright, be careful. It's an hour till nightfall" stiles said worried.

"I'll be fine! I Have my bike anyway in your driveway, I left it here by accident." He chuckled.

"Okay, bye ethan" stiles laughed.

Ethan snickered, hopping out the window smoothly, then jumping on his bike, grabbing his helmet from the bike seat, securing it around his head.

The omega stumbled in, almost falling on the floor. It was probably about 6'o clock something Know, but he noticed the lights were off.

"Where were you." The possessive tone of his alpha twin startled the omega.

"Uhm-just, walking around-" ethan lied, he forgot all about how Aiden would always be like this.

"Why did you just lie" Aiden tone became deeper, Ethan could tell his twin was getting impatient.

"I-I didn't." Ethan swallowed, he couldn't see through the darkness.

"Ethan, I can smell the humans scent all over you." The twin growled.

"Must I remind you, who you belong to?" His twin said, Ethan heard his siblings footsteps circle him, before stopping behind his figure.

"B-but I don't belong to anyone.." ethan turned around, stumbling backwards seeing aiden's glowing red eyes and the outline of his fangs in the dark.

"You don't?" Aiden said, with a hint of sarcasm. His eyes deepened to a deeper red.

"No..I don't think I do.." ethan looked up at his twin innocently, oblivious.

"Your so oblivious, it's adorable" Aiden chuckled with a smirk, stalking predatory towards his twin.

"Wha..what?" Ethan asked.

"Come here." Aiden demanded, but his tone wasn't threatening.

( ahhhh-got the first part out, the next part is gonna be spicy 🌶 and I'm serious this time- 🤫🤭🥵 )