Pt. 4

☆→ ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇᴡᴄᴏᴍᴇʀ + ᴇxᴘʟᴀɴᴛɪᴏɴ + ᴏᴅᴅ ᴘʟᴇᴀsᴜʀᴇ (🥵🤫) ☆←

↑↓
After the recent events that just occurred, the wolves were shocked. The fox has returned, and they all were worried for the human every second, but oddly stiles has told them everything, they were a little upset at Ethan who kept it a secret, but they forgave the omega.

Stiles reassured the wolves of different ranks that he was fine, and he has complete control over the spirit, he just wanted Aiden to not harm the twin, but on-top of all this, there was a new kid, they heard his name was Liam Dunbar.

"So, your sure your fine stiles?" Scott asked with caution to his best friend.

"Scott. I'm fine, please trust me." Stiles sighed, putting a hand on his werewolf friends shoulder.

The alpha looked down, but a smile soon appeared on his face.

"Fine." He chuckled, "but if anything happens, you tell me Immediately okay?" He said seriously.

"Okay, mom" stiles dragged out the "y" making Scott snort in response.

"So, who's gonna show the new kid around school?" Issac suddenly cut in, announcing it two the trio, they all were currently outside in the playground of the neighborhood elementary school.

"Eh, i don't even know. Why do we have to do it?" Aiden said with a huff, perking up from the tree he was leaning on.

"Because I said so, ass" Isaac glared, making Aiden roll his eyes.

"Stop it, your acting like kids" the omega said, making the beta laugh in response.

"Heard the new kids kinda short two. I'm going to make a connection to him" Scott said, looking up at the sky.

"Oh? So when you maybe wolf out-" stiles squeaked when Scott shoved him on the shoulder playfully.

"Shut up" the werewolf groaned. Making the human chuckle.

"So, stiles your 100 perfect sure your fine?" Ethan asked, jumping on to the oddly tall monkey bars, climbing to the top.

The human nodded.

"Is your bite fine?" They all glared at the alpha twin who swallowed and looked away, except Ethan.

"Yes stiles," Ethan laughed. "Don't even think about attacking my brother either" his eyes flashed blue at the three.

"Ha, hear that?" Aiden snickered, leaning off the tree to be closer to the three who looked deeply at him.

"Don't worry, Ethan forgave me" he cut in.

"How the hell did night get here so quickly?" Scott asked, looking at the darkened sky.

"Because the earth rotates you dumb-ass" Derek suddenly said making them all jump from his sudden voice, he walked in through the darkened part of the woods.

"What are you guys even doing here,' he demanded.

"Don't be such a sour wolf" stiles repeated.

"Derek, when did you even get here?" Issac questioned.

"I was here the whole time, I know what's going on" he turned his head to the curled beta. "And none of you are talking to the new kid" he added.

"What! Why?" Scott asked.

"Because I said so" the alpha added, locking eyes with the puppy dog teen who swallowed under his gaze.

"Come on Derek! Your so strict, open up" Ethan cut in, jumping off the top of the monkey bars, Making the taller male look back.