Pt.7

☆→ ᴇxᴘʟᴀɴɪɴɢ, ᴀ ᴅʀᴜɴᴋᴇɴ ᴍɪsᴛᴀᴋᴇ (🥴🖤), ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʟғ ʙɪᴛᴇ. 🐺←☆
( so I'm changing the way Liam gets bitten by Scott and turns into his beta, since my AU storyline doesn't line up with the scene, we're he had to bite him since he was on the hospital, I hope you guys Arn't mad at me for that 🥺. But it's going to be like, Scott gets drunk, or like the moon and Liam is their or something. )

↑↓
Soon, the group found out what happened, as they all tried their best to explain to Liam what animal they were and what rank they were in.

Omega, beta, alpha.

They all explained it to him, how if you get bitten you either turn, or die, and all the other things.

Even though Liam was horrified and scared, he was super curious.

"So you see Liam, we're not here to hurt anyone." Scott calmly said, they all were currently over Scott's house actually in his room.

"..what about stiles?" Liam asked to the group.

"Well." Stiles paused, "I was possessed..by a ancient fox spirt, well the ɴᴏɢɪsᴛᴜɴᴇ..and I kinda still am." He rubbed the back of his neck.

Liam swallowed, currently being on the alpha's bed, hugging his knees.

"Would you like to see him..just to know, he won't hurt you. I promise. He already caused enough chaos in this town before.." stiles muttered.

The human nodded slightly.

Stiles closed his eyes, feeling the fox coming to the surface, as he felt himself being drifted back into his mind.

Yak-o opened his eyes, emotionless. Standing a few meters taller than stiles. Red bangs under his eyes.

"Why hello." He smiled at the human, who's heart raced.

"Okay don't stay to long void." Scott said defensively.

Meanwhile, Ethan and Aiden on the side of the room. The omega inched closer to his twin, moving half his body to behind the taller, still slightly scared of the demon.

"Aw, but so soon?" The fox said, his voice a deeper and huskier version of the human host, his ʟɪᴍʙᴀʟ ring on both eyes flashing a light yellow.

"Yes." Isaac said, walking over to next to Scott, who stood the closest to Liam.

"Fine." Void huffed.

They watched as his eyes closed, his skin fading into stiles's tone, the bags under his eyes fading, his eyes returning to their bright, brown ones.

Stiles opened his eyes, letting a breath out. Re-gaining control of his body.

"Everything go okay?" Everyone nodded.

"You okay Liam?" Aiden suddenly ask.

"..yes. I'm fine." The human spoke, taking a breath. Raising his head up, moving to sit on the covers, hugging one of Scott's pillows.

"Alright." Ethan suddenly spoke up to relive the tension.

"Hey, I heard their a party tonight again. Everyone's going, I forgot to tell you guys." Scott announced, crossing his arms.

Liam perked up.

"But Scott, the moon." Stiles spoke to his best friend. "You sure you can control yourself?" He asked, raising a brow.

"Yes stiles." Scott sighed.

"A party? Can I go." Liam asked.

"Why would you ask? You don't need permission." The curled beta chuckled.