Pt.6

→☆ ʜɪᴅɪɴɢ + ᴍᴀᴊᴏʀ ғᴇᴀʀ, ᴀsɪᴅᴇ ғʀᴏᴍ ᴀɴɢᴇʀ + ʀᴇᴛᴜʀɴɪɴɢ ᴇɴᴇᴍʏ ←☆

↓↑
Liam returned home after saying bye to the new group of friends he made, he immediately walked up the stares to his room, wanting to get his homework done for science.

He actually kept his room pretty organized, setting his book bag next to his desk and taking out his homework, he payed attention in class oddly with no distraction and took notes so his paper was finished a couple minutes later.

After he was finished, he decided to call Scott, they exchanged numbers during the 6th period.

He dialed the taller males number and put it two his ear while laying on his bed.

"Hey Liam, what's up?" Scott asked.

"Hey Scott, I have a question about the lacrosse team sign up," Liam asked, playing with a string on his bed.

"Oh, yea sure, what is it?" He replied.

"So, we're do I sigh up?" Liam asked with a confused voice. Paying attention.

"So, since Tomorrow is Tuesday, when you walk into the school in the morning, you have to go the boys locker room to coach's office, you'll get the supplies their and your own locker." Scott replied.

"Oh okay, thanks Scott. So we have practice tomorrow?" Liam asked cheerfully.

"Yep." Scott replied.

"Alright thanks Scott.' Liam said.

"Anytime." Scott replied.

Liam said his goodbye before hanging up,

Alright, tomorrow should be interesting..he thought.

That's when his door opened, revealing his mother.

"Hey sweetie, how was your first day?" She asked.

"It wasn't bad mom. I'm signing up for the beacon hills lacrosse team." He said, sitting up on his bed. Stretching his arms.

"Oh. That's good, I'm proud of you." She replied with a smile. "Anyway, dinner should be in a hour." He announced, Liam nodded in response.

"Okay, thanks mom." Liam said.

"Yep" she replied, closing his door.

He stretched his arms again before getting up.

"God I'm tired-well, maybe a hot shower should make me feel more refreshed." He mumbled to himself, looking around his room, debating on what to do.

He agreed on that, walking over to his dresser to get out his pajamas. It was almost 6:00 PM already.

He grabbed some sweatpants since he slept shirtless, not wanting to be hot.

The male walked into the bathroom, doing a normal routine for a shower.

He walked into the shower, letting the hot water refresh his tired muscles and senses.

( I'm sure you all know what a shower is lmao. So I won't explain all that. )

By the time he got out and out a clean, fluffy towel around his waist, he mom was knocking on his door, announcing dinner was ready.

"Okay mom, I'll be down in a minute!" He called out.

He dried himself off, putting on his sweatpants before grabbing a random, clean white shirt while walking out his room, as he put it on while walking downstairs, covering his tanned body.