Characters Informations

Name: Lan Mingyu (Bright Jade)/Chang (Orchid free)

Age: 18

Sect: Gusu Lan

Status: alive

Birthday: August 8

Gender: female

Height: 163 cm

Family: Wei Meili/Shuang (Mother, Deceased)

Lan Xichen/Huan (Father)

Jiang Wanyin/Cheng (Father)

Wei Wuxian/Ying (Uncle)

Lan Wangji/Zhan (Uncle)

Jiang Yanli (Aunt, Deceased)

Jin Zixuan (Uncle by Marriage, Deceased)

Jin Guangyao/Meng Yao (Sworn Uncle)

Nie Mingjue (Sworn Uncle)

Nie Huaisang (Sworn Uncle)

Lan Sizhui/Yuan (Junior Martial Brother)

Lan Jingyi (Junior Martial Brother)

Jin Ling/Rulan (Cousin)

Weapon: Xinyue (New Moon)

Qingxue (Gentle Snow)

Appearance: Tall and slender, Lan Mingyu bore a strong resemblance to her mother, Wei Meili

Appearance: Tall and slender, Lan Mingyu bore a strong resemblance to her mother, Wei Meili. There were two major differences between them: first, Lan Mingyu's eyes were from her father, Lan Xichen but had silver flecks around her iris, and second, that Lan Mingyu's facial structure was like her dad, Jiang Cheng.

She wore the white robes and forehead ribbon of the Gusu Lan Sect, her hair tied into a half-up half-down hairstyle, her Qingxue, and Xinyue hanging at her waist, and her clarity bell and a jade pendant hanging on her belt.

Personality: Lan Mingyu has a kind and fierce personality. She tended to wear a smile on her face and was polite to everyone she met. In contrast to many in their cultivation society, Lan Mingyu treated everyone with the same courtesy regardless of status.

Slow to anger, Lan Mingyu is only provoked if the situation involved someone she loved, such as when she became enraged at the thought that other sects saw her mother as an evil cultivator or she was a bad omen to both her fathers or to the Lan and Jiang Sect, or someone insults her martial brothers and sister, she doesn't hesitate to use violence if others ridicule her cousin or her 2 junior martial brothers for being 'orphans' which always ends up with Lan Mingyu as the victor and the latter to be paralyzed.

The disciples of other Sects often describe her as the motherly type for her caring and protective behavior and an incredible force that no one dared to challenge. Some say that whoever managed to gain her affection would be lucky to have her as their wife.

Her temper which she inherited from her mother and Jiang Cheng, tended to make other cultivators both old and young stay away from her but that didn't stop nor discourage her.

Lan Mingyu -like her uncle, Wei Wuxian, and her mother- possesses a self-sacrificing spirit that ranged from mild risks, like taking the blame from the juniors of her Sect's when they make a mistake, to being willing to sacrifice her own life to save her martial brothers, cousin, and friend. In fact, she nearly went so far that she used demonic cultivation during a night hunt when one of her junior brothers was about to be killed.

Because of this event, both her fathers and her uncles almost have qi deviations when this happened they, of course, were disappointed at this because they didn't want to lose the only living reminder of the woman that they cared and loved for. Therefore Lan Mingyu pledged to only use demonic cultivation if the situation is dire. Even if Jiang Cheng wants her to drop that kind of cultivation method.

Intelligent and creative, Lan Mingyu openly inquired to her fathers and her uncles about making pills with spiritual healing properties and if they ran out of food during a long-term night hunt they can bring these pills that have a full course meal flavor that fills the stomach. Which proved to be useful when Jin Ling was injured and a bit famished during a night hunt with Lan Mingyu. During her childhood, Lan Mingyu was an intelligent girl, she has a habit to go to the Library Pavillion after classes which she still does even in her teens, she also asks her uncle, Lan Wangji, about her mother's brother which he couldn't refuse since most of her relatives are dead except for her fathers, uncles, and cousin.

Trivia:

🌸 Lan Mingyu ranked first on the list of best-looking young women in the cultivational world like Lan Xichen in her generation.

🌸 Since Lan Mingyu inherited most of her mother's genes, she has a higher alcohol tolerance than her fellow clan members.

🌸 Lan Mingyu's favorite flowers are blue and white-colored lilies, purple lotus flowers, white peonies, and, red spider lilies.

🌸 Her two martial brothers, her cousin, and, their friend often gift her with hair accessories or her 4 favorite flowers in a bouquet.

🌸 She was described by the cultivation world as a fierce tigress despite her calm and motherly nature.

🌸 Both Jiang Cheng and Lan Xichen often have so much paperwork about suitors asking for their daughter's hand in marriage which they always refuse for they quote "Lan Mingyu deserves the best".

🌸 Plenty of men, cultivators, or not often try to hit on Lan Mingyu but the other 4 juniors always drove them away.

🌸 Lan Mingyu's expertise in both the medical field and the battlefield always made her the victor in every fight she and her four junior brothers get into.