𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟓𝟎

*✭ 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟓𝟎✭*

When I was a little kid, my parents always told me that time passed faster if you were having fun

When I was a little kid, my parents always told me that time passed faster if you were having fun. Then I had always thought they were talking about how two hours could feel like two minutes when I played outside with Jaxon but never did I think that they meant it in a different way. When you're happy, every day just flashes in front of your eyes. You get up, go to school, meet up with friends or prepare for the big day on Monday and then in the evening, go to bed, fall asleep with a smile on your lips because your life couldn't be better in that moment.

And this was the state I was currently in. One day passed faster than the other and I think it was because I was truly happy. Everything in my life brought me joy: Luke, the red x, my friends and the list goes on.

It was an unusual feeling to feel careless, but it felt good at the same time and I didn't want it to stop, even though it made my life pass twice as fast.

So before I knew, it was already Sunday, the day before the big conference with all the teachers.

Even though we had to get up early the next day Luke had texted me, asking if I wanted to come over and watch a movie with him because Michael was out with Ashton and how could anyone say no to that.

I brought some chocolate because our storage of salty snacks was empty and they didn't sell any snacks at the cafeteria, especially not at that time.

"Sooo what should we watch?", I asked as I walked in, not even greeting Hemmings.

"Hi Hemmings, nice to see you, how was your day? It was great, thank you for asking Ivie", he did all the greeting for me.

I dropped the chocolate on the table before I sat down on his bed. "I'm sorry, it's just I have a deep passion for movies and you just can't compete with that", I shrugged.

He placed his hands on his heart while he playfully whined: "How should I ever recover from this pain?"

My lips curved upwards as I thought of the perfect answer to that. I gripped the chocolate that I had just dropped a few seconds ago and reached it out to him. "Maybe with some chocolate?"

"You be forgiven" He accepted my offer, by taking the bar and sitting right next to me on his bed. Only a few seconds later I heard the package being ripped open and the sound of breaking a chocolate bar.

"Can we please choose the movie first", I pouted, causing him to roll his eyes.

"First, I'm being ignored, then you attack me, then you offer me some chocolate but now you tell me I can't eat it. I have to say, I don't like your attitude, young lady", he just shook his head half laughing, half being serious.

I guess he had a point. But I generally hated it when people started with the snacks before the movie started before we even chose it. At the end, there wasn't anything left for the actual movie.