Chapter Nine

Elijah's Pov
"You woke me up from my sleep for this?" I grumbled quietly bringing my jacket closer to me standing close near Sun-Oh while we both stood in front of this large device.

I carefully kept my eyes on it feeling the sight cold breeze of the winter season about to head full swing. Sun-Oh ignored my whining for a minute before he was pulling out a little I.D card flashing it across the device blinking his own round eyes.

I stared at the device that read Love Alarm 2.0 making me sigh heavy. "I have to check it like every other day." He muttered licking at his power lip he moved closer to me to cuddle into my side the both us watching a large number flash across the screen.

"Hwang Sun-Oh congratulations on being our top member in the club with your love alarm being over 5,000." A low whistle left my lip.

"Wow that's impressive." I muttered seeing Sun-Oh didn't seem all that interested in that high number.

"How much does your fake public girlfriend have?" I questioned Sun-Oh tensed up a little at the mention of her.

"I don't know somewhere in that number, we can go now babe." He muttered grabbing my hand in his own he stuff his id love alarm club badge in his pocket before pulling me along with him.

I carefully followed along side him interlocking our hands very slowly.

"Can you believe we've been together for two years now?" I questioned watching a small soft smile grow across Sun-Oh's face before he turned to stare at me again swinging our hands slowly the both of us standing near the cross walk.

"I can cause you are just that amazing, you promised me one day we'd get married." He rubbed his lips together.

"We'd have to go out to the states for that, but yes I did promise that." I smile picking up his hand pressing a kiss to his hand watching him stare at me full of wonder before he moved closer leaning in to kiss me gently which I returned feeling him smile in between the kiss.

We parted ways after a while and I listened to Sun-Oh telling me all about his day while we walked across the busy cross walk, and I listened to him with ease.

He really has grown a lot from that once seventeen year old. To a very mature almost twenty year old.

______________________________
I felt like it had been forever since I had casually hung out with Hye-Yeong. So after a little time with Sun-Oh before he had to spend time with her for the public I was at the library with Hye-Yeong catching up on some things.

"Elijah how have you been?" He asked me chuckling gazing at me I stared at the little field across from the library hugging my knees a little.

"Things have been busy?" I trailed off in confusion chuckling but I shook my head.

"Love Alarm 2.0 is being released do you see how drastically the world is change? You can freaking get married with the love alarm app Hye-Yeong, there's a fan club and Sun-Oh is one of the top members I kinda miss when things were simpler."

I chuckled softly feeling Hye-Yeong laid his head on my shoulder watching the sights with me.

"Did you hear about all those people who killed themselves..." He asked me softly, a gentle scoff left me but I gently nodded my head slowly.

"Yeah... And everyone all over South Korea pushed it aside, saying it was a stupid reason for people to kill themselves over an app, but they don't even realize that  everyone wants to be validated and wanted and this app just made love and the world worse." Hye-Yeong deeply nodded his head a few times.

"I agree and it seems like it's just gonna get worse with 2.0 I need to tell you something." I flicked my eyes to Hye-Yeong some more feeling him grab my hand close playing with my fingers.

"I'm quite positive that Jojo still has feelings for Sun-Oh and it's also possible that he feels the same." I gazed across the field some more my heart aching just a little bit.

"I've always had that feeling Hye-Yeong." I chuckled quietly and held his hand more taking in the cold breeze and the light chill it gave my body.

"If it turns out to be true then... What are you gonna do?" He asked me a little sounding worried. I took a large breath in before I rolled my shoulders back.

"I've always thought about what I would do, and that would be the right thing... I'd let him go."