fairy tail X ship/boat magic user Oc

This one is a little unique and came to me after thinking about how I could somehow mix arpeggio of blue steel and fairy tail. What I came up with was a magic that focused its efforts on manipulating a ship and upgrading it and enchanting the parts. It could also be used to create a ship but it cost a massive amount of magic energy or mana. 

The best I could think of for ship size comparison would be the moby dick from one piece, but it is more realistic in shape and design. I would have around 75 guns per side with each being enchanted to have more power per cannon shot. The best thing that I thought about would be that this magic could be used to pretty much sail itself with only the user on board. 

The user should use his magic to escort naval trade convoys, high value people, and ship goods to and from different countries. He could also be used by the fairy tale guild as naval transport to different countries for quest. For his ranking I would have him put at S-rank and have the nickname "the merchant fairy", for the ship name It is up to you to decide, same for his looks, but if you could please have him have heterocromatic eyes with one being sea-green.

This is Lost Avalon signing off.