Part 2

3 POV

Meanwhile in a castle in Thorn a beautiful blond woman was looking into a crystal ball, this was Celestine Lucross.

The crystal ball showd the image of James walking to Thorn in a straight path

Celestine: hmm, interesting, who might you be young warrior?

James POV

I checked the map a second time to make sure I was going the right way.

Me: hmmm okay just a few more mil...

???:*SCREAM* PLEASE, SOMEBODY, ANYBODY, HEEELLLP!

I heard the cry, I emidietly stopped what I was doing and ran in the direction of the cry at top speeds.

3 POV (Village)

A carriage is being attacked by 3 orks, inside were 2 female elves one of them was a dark elf, the orks grabbed the normal elf.

???:*SCREAM* PLEASE, SOMEBODY, ANYBODY, HEEELLLP!

They pinned her down to stop her struggling, the dark elf came out of the carriage and tried her best to stop them.

Dark elf: Leave Her Alone!

But the orks just ignored her and pushed her aside.

(Befor you say anything, this story is taking place 5 years before the events of Volts revolt, so that means that Olga still rules over the orks, so it would make sense she ordered them to not rape dark elves.)

Before one ork could start to tear the elfs clothes off, but before it could it was stabbed through the head by a sword, there the ork fell, dead, standing on top of it was James.

James: who's next?

The 2 remaining orks grabbed their clubs and charged at James ready to avenge their fallen brother, the first ork came in close and swung its club at James, but in one quick move James jumped over the attack, and with his A Rank Strength he punched the orks left knee kap.

Ork1:*ROAR*.

And without further delay James swung his sword and cut the orks head clean off, but before he could take a breath his E Rank Luck kicked in as he was then sent flying when the second ork hit James with his club.

Ork2: HAHAHAH!

It laughed maniacly, it looked at 2 elves again and walked tword them one more time, but before it could make one more step it noticed something, it's right leg was cut off.