BGT Edinburgh Auditions 2015

Hope you like!!! X

I looked at the clock, it was nearing 9:00 and I hadn't packed a thing. We would be leaving for BGT Edinburgh Auditions tomorrow. I was sitting watching Celebrity Big Brother when my dad came in and me jump.

Dad " Charlie you are meant to be packing "
Charlie" I am I'm a women I can multitask "
Dad" Very funny just pack "
Charlie*sighs*

I didn't even travel with my dad, I did when we went to OZ but when we did the BGT auditions cause I do BGMT I travel with Stephen, Tim, Lisa and all the More Talent lot. I eventually had to pause big brother and start packing.

I eventually finished and chucked my iPad on top and zipped the suitcase up. I opened my laptop and Stephen was online tweeting and so was Tim.

@ThisisTimDean
Hope @StephenMulhern really gets his act together for the BGT Auditions in Edinburgh.

I looked over the tweet as Tim was referring to Get Your Act Together Stephen's new show.

@Charlie_Donnelly @ThisIsTimDean @StephenMulhern
Looking forward to see my #BGMT family X
@StephenMulhern @ThisIsTimDean @Charlie_Donnelly
As long as Tim gets a move on!

The day came and I was waiting at the airport with Tim and Stephen. Lisa had disappeared and I'm not quite sure where she had gone. I stood tweeting on my phone while we were then told our flight had been delayed.

Charlie" Great for how long "

@Charlie_Donnelly
Flight Delayed. That's just great @StephenMulhern @ThisisTimDean @lisaAmakeup

@Charlie_Donnelly
We are in Edinburgh hope you have talent. #BGMT #BGT2015
@lisaAmakeup
Made it finally @StephenMulhern and @Charlie_Donnelly were kicking the back of my seat.
@Charlie_Donnelly
Hey @StephenMulhern kept tickling me! X

The day of the auditions the judges wouldn't arrive till maybe 4:00 but us presenters had to be in to rehearse. Plus we meet up with my dad and Ant and we had a chat about the golden buzzer.

When the show eventually started and me and Stephen were waiting in the wings the first act came on and that was that the day started. Some acts were incredible and golden buzzing worthy and some were downright weird and not fit for the queen. But then we came to a act and Ant and my dad pressed the golden buzzer which shocked everyone.

(After the show)
(Pub)

Stephen" Do you think you have done the right thing going in early "
Ant " Yeah of course "
Dec" Too late now, we loved it "

Charlie*laughing* Well I didn't quite know what it was all about to be honest "
Alesha" That's why I love this job you never know what's going to come through "
Charlie" Me and Stephen can see when Ant and Dec are talking to the act and when we a strange act we just think oh no "
Alesha*laughs*

Hope you loved short Fic about this year BGT Edinburgh Auditions which started yesterday (19/1/15) And the show of course doesn't air till April X

Please Rate and Review.
LY X

Fictionally_Famous38!