BUTTERFLY EFFECT - 15

*EDITED*

At midnight, she got up from her mid-sleep and turned to go to washroom but stopped at her actions when she noticed Rishab sleeping. She lied down again staring at his face.

Madhu(mind): How peaceful he looks.

She admired his hairs falling on her forehead, his calm smile. But she couldn't stare at him any more as she felt the urgency to go to washroom. In the process of getting down the bed, she hit her head which made Rishab wake up. Before he could ask her, she held her hand over her head and walked fast. Seeing that, Rishab thought she is into some problem and he followed her but sighed seeing her getting inside the restroom. He stood by the entrance door watching the moon waiting for her.

Madhu came out and saw him standing.

Madhu: Did I wake you up?

Rishab nodded his head yawning.

Madhu: Sorry, but why did you come here?

Rishu: Are you mad? It is not safe for you to come alone at this hour. You should have woke me up.

Madhu: I am not that timid Madhu.

Rishu: I know, but too. I was worried seeing you rushing somewhere.

Madhu was embarrassed.

Rishu: I can understand but too next time, wake me up.
Madhu nodded.

Rishu: Okay, now come let's sleep.

Madhu: No, I am not feeling sleepy, you go.

Rishu: Then let's talk here

Madhu: But

Rishu: Shh,

Rishu kept his fingers on her mouth to shut her but eventually they were locked up in a beautiful eye lock. Slowly, he removed his finger from her mouth.

Rishu: Am sorry.

Madhu smiled shyly but he didn't notice.

They randomly and at some point,

Rishu: I didn't think I would travel with my crush like this, late nights talks.

He smiled bowing his head down and scratching his head.

Madhu: Even I didn't think. So, how come I became your crush?

Rishu: I don't know when that spark happened. It's so hard to explain.

Madhu was awestruck to see his face sparkling at the mention of her.

Madhu: That's so deep.

Rishu: It is

Madhu: When did exactly I became your crush?

Rishu: Really, I don't' know Madhu. Suddenly, one day, you seemed like an angel to me. Your smile became my happiness. I would always find away to talk but you were too timid in real than in chat. You know I should thank Sheena for this wonderful Butterfly effect.

Madhu: Butterfly effect?

Rishu blushed at her as he didn't know how to explain his love but he did.

Rishu: If she hadn't started to troll me and create a group for me, I wouldn't have known you and I wouldn't have chatted with you, I wouldn't have become friend with you, I wouldn't have had crush on you. I wouldn't have admired you, I wouldn't have known you here but just as my colleague, I wouldn't have had a journey with you having this beautiful moment, I wouldn't have had this amazing opportunity to share my feelings about the girl I love to the same girl. This is butterfly effect. If she hadn't created that group, we don't have known each other.