BUTTERFLY EFFECT - 22

Ragini: How are you? How is your new love going?

Rishab: Why didn't you tell me that Madhu is in love with me?

Ragini: But you are together, now right?

Rishab: Why.didn't.you.tell.me?

Ragini: Stop shouting, Rishu. Now what's your problem?

Rishab: She just said me today.

Ragini: What!!! But why so late?

Rishab: You should have said me.

Ragini: When you were in my wedding, she didn't realise but she did later on. And you know, as I am in my in-law house, I can't talk with you much.

Rishab: You could have messaged me?

Ragini: Rishab, now what do you want me to do? You know, how I will be busy even before my marriage but now, along with my work I have to manage my household chores too. Try to understand. If not, then don't talk.

Ragini cut the call. Rishab too threw his phone on bed safely as he didn't want to break hi phone but want to vent down his anger.

Then he took his phone and messaged,

Rishab: Thank you, Shaina.

Shaina: You should see how your love is happy.

She sent a video. In that, Madhu was dancing for a loud folk song. She tucked her saree pleat in her hip and was dancing with a stick in her hand in happiness. Seeing that, Rishab was laughing heavily. Not able to control it, he made video call to her. Madhu seeing his call, switched off the music and set her afresh and took the phone call.

Rishab: So tired of dancing?

Madhu: How did you know?

Rishab shouted: Thank you Shaina

Shaina shouted from behind: Your welcome, sir

Madhu: When did you both get along?

Rishab: It was because of her I was there with you in the evening.

Madhu: Shaina? Really?

Rishab: Yes, yes. Believe me.

Madhu kept the phone down and hugged her with all her strength.

Madhu: Thank you, Shainu. I hadn't expected this from you.

Shaina: It's all my pleasure.

Madhu: Thanks a lot

Shaina: No problem, now go and talk with your lover.

Madhu nodded her head and went. After she has gone, Shaina went to her room and closed the door. Her eyes were teary.

Shaina: I always wish for your happiness, my love.

She remembered calling Rishab and saying about Helen to him. She said everything, top to bottom from the beginning. She also heartfully said a sorry for her behaviour. Rishab forgave her that instant.

Shaina: I will never stop loving you.

She wiped her tears and went to sleep.

Helen couldn't understand how Rishab came to know about her. As far as she know, Madhu didn't get time to say a hello to him, then how she would have said about her to him. Who could that be?

Helen: Only Shaina know about this. Did she say this?

Rishab and Madhu was talking more than an hour. But then Madhu was talking with him in a drowsy state. After few minutes, Madhu slept but her phone was on. Rishab would see her clearly. He smiled at her innocent face.