BUTTERFLY EFFECT - 12

EDITED* *The italic along with bold text marks the thoughts of the people*

After few days, Ragini called Rishab. She spoke softly. Rishab was confused. She is not the type to talk softly but always the crazy girl.

Rishab: What happened?

Ragini started to shed tears and said in between her sobs.

Ragini: My parents have fixed my marriage.

Rishab: But you know that they are already searching for a good alliance. So, why are you crying?

Ragini: It was not a problem for me but now I am afraid.

Rishab laughed at her crazy talks. How could she be serious.

Ragini: Why are you crying?

Rishab: I am laughing that you are never ever serious.

Ragini cut the phone call and was waiting for him to call back but he didn't. She herself called him again

Ragini: My marriage is fixed in two weeks. So, come. I won't send you an invitation.

Rishab: Then I won't come.

Ragini: Let's see. Even Madhu is coming. No, problem. You don't need to come

Rishab: Just send me the address, I don't want your invitation.

Ragu: I won't say the address too. Bye.

She blocked his number, this time in both WhatsApp and normal call. But he had many other social media to disturb his friend. Somehow Rishu managed to change her mindset. Ragini had called most of her college friends.

On the other side, it became daily routine to do the fake romance in front of Shaina but Madhu had a doubt why he is acting when Shaina is not there. When she asked him the reason, he forbid to say the actual reason but saying that he thought Shaina was present.

Thinking of Ragu's marriage, he recalled his moments when he talks to Madhu about the general marriage. He felt a pain in him with the thought that she won't be his' anyway. He had made dreams with her but all were only just a dream. He recalled when Ragu said about Madhu's dream boy - 'caring one', 'loving one' and ... That's all Madhu had dreamt about her future husband. Such a simple dream.

Each single day, Rishu gave his heart to Madhu. If he had infinite hearts, only Madhu has the rights to take away all of his HEARTS. Her character is a most genuine one. They had grown a beautiful friendship between them which they lost after their college days. He found Madhu wearing the blue earring often. Could this be a sign of love? Nah! She was free with him, free to share anything and free to ride on his bike, which she didn't do in her college days. He was reliving all these moments which he lived once in his dreams. All thanks to that butterfly effect.

Helen has somewhat a doubt on these two, are they faking or is it a real bonding? And Shaina was frustrated with Rishab and Helen. Whenever Shaina would be around Madhu, she would call Rishab and talk lovingly, faking her love for him. but it was hard for Rishab. Madhu would understand him and say sorry immediately the next second, Shaina goes put in frustration. Rishab's anger rises whenever Helen comes into his cabin. He would say Helen to call Madhu which irritates. One day,

Rishu: Okay Miss Helen. Tell Madhu to come to my cabin.

Helen: Sir, tell me what to convey, I will convey it to her.

Rishu: I can't say these feelings to her but only to say it directly with her.

That's it, it was high, Helen's anger was. He has gone too much. She won't leave that Madhu. She went to Madhu who was sitting exhausted.