BUTTERFLY EFFECT - 11

EDITED* *The italic along with bold text marks the thoughts of the people*

Helen: Did he really came?

Shaina: You tell your Rishu not to follow my love.

Helen: It was your Madhu who kept on clinging with my boy.

Shaina: I thought after you spread that picture, Madhu would stop talking to him but no, they became closer.

Helen: I think they knew something about us

Shaina: Never ever they will come to knew that we are sisters.

Helen: Tell cousin, we aren't sisters. If not for Rishab I wouldn't have come here.

Shaina: Hey, just the hell. It was you who made him the boss and that too, in this branch.

Helen: He is also talented, so, he was made as my boss.

Shaina: Even my Madhu is talented and I will surely ask my dad to make her the boss in another branch and taker away from your Rishu and I will go away from you.

Saying so, both left in the opposite direction. Someone heard it and was in shock.

In the manager cabin.

Harish: Sir, I wanted to convey an important matter.

Rishab: Proceed

Harish: By any chance, do you know Helen before handed.

Rishab (stopped his work): No, why are you asking me?

Harish: Sir, do you anything about her?

Rishab: I know she is the daughter of our CEO which you knew already.

Harish: Sir, I just came to know that Helen and Shaina are sisters. They both like you and Madhubala.

Rishab stood at once and went near him asked him to repeat and he too did so.

Rishab: Can I believe you?

Harish: You can check the CCTV sir.

Harish showed him the recording which he couldn't hear but Harish enacted the play of both the roles.

Rishab: I couldn't believe them. This position, I really don't deserve.

Harish: No, sir. Like Helen said, you are talented

Rishab: But no one has come this position so soon.

Harish: Sir, don't think much. If you think you have the capability to sit in this chair. Don't think.

Rishab: Don't tell this too Madhu. I wanted to ask, that day you said me I too love Madhu. Who is the other one? I thought it was Shaina but no

Harish: So, you knew that Shaina loves Madhu?

Rishab: Yes

Harish: It was Edwin. I don't know if he was serious but I heard some rumours that he was trying for Madhu and he got a shot back from Madhu.

Rishab smiled at his terrific Madhu. He knew as he had already experienced it. He laughed at himself.

Harish: Sir, really are you just a friend or ?

Rishab: It's office. Thank you for informing.

Harish scolded his boss in his mind. He had shared such a big thing and can't he say such a small thing.