BUTTERFLY EFFECT - 20

Frustrated Rishab was thinking to call Ragini and he did but unfortunately, she didn’t take the call.

Rishab: Damn it!
Rishab saw the time and the clock struck seven. He took a final decision and he didn’t feel to go there. He didn’t want to be hurt.

Helen followed Madhu, somewhere she thought that Rishab may come there. Helen was hiding behind a boat in the beach. Madhu was standing there all alone with a bouquet in her hand. She had draped a beautiful light pink saree bordered with light orange. She had straightened her hair, left her hair to one side of her shoulder neatly braided with French plait. Her face shimmered brightly with nude makeup. She looked extremely elite and pleasant. Her face missed only her smile and she was in confusion whether her Rishab would come there or not.

Helen was smirking looking at her worried face and she was internally laughing at her. She then was shocked to see that Rishab was coming there with a track pant and a t shirt. His simple look made Helen to drool over him. She then came back to the world and rushed towards him before Madhu would see him.

Helen: What are you doing?

Rishab: Madhu called me for help, right?

Helen: But…

Rishab: But what?

Helen: You will be hurt

Rishab: So?

Helen: I don’t want you to get hurt

Rishab: Don’t act

Helen: No, I really don’t want you to get hurt.

Rishab: Why this sudden concern?

Helen: Because I love you.

Rishab: It’s not love, it’s obsession. Now, even I am hurt, you can’t stop me from going to my Madhu.

Helen: No, I really love you. I will however will make you fall for me.

Rishab pushed Helen and went towards Madhu.

Rishab: Madhu

He called out.

Madhu turned towards him. At first turned with a worried face and after seeing him, she smiled brightly and hugged him and wept.

Rishab: Madhu, why are you crying?

Madhu: I thought you won’t come.

Rishab: I will always be there

Madhu hugged him tightly and he was shocked. He remembered Helen’s words. He decided not to go but then, he decided that he will help her no matter what. After meeting Helen, he was frustrated at her after hearing her confession.

Madhu: Rishu, I won’t delay anymore. I have hurt you a lot from the college days. Please forgive me and I know that you have been hurt as I said I am in love with someone but that someone is none other you.

Rishu was shocked and he was in sweat and that’s when he realised, he was in a dream. He hit his hand in his bed.

Rishu: It was so real. Wish it would be true

Rishab woke up the next day, he was in a business trip but Madhu didn’t know anything about this. Rishab hadn’t taken any decision regarding that seven pm meeting with Madhu. He thought to return soon and then decide about it then. But the truth is Helen made sure he would go on some business trip and make him miss meeting Madhu.

Madhu was shocked to hear that their boss hadn’t arrived today.
Madhu (mind): Is he deliberately avoiding me? Let’s see.

Helen came there and smirked seeing her in thoughts.