They All Find Out Eventually

He sighed happily, a person evident in my mind. Looking up from my phone, he sees  a dozen questioning faces looking his way. He quickly wipes the smile from his face and looks back at them the same way with an eyebrow cocked upwards. 

"Deku-kun, why are you smiling so much?" the class unanimously questioned.

He gave a sideways glance towards by boyfriend before he gave a small nod, signalling that it was okay to tell them. He glanced towards the sea of faces, his emerald green eyes looking over the individual faces. 

"I...uh... have something to tell you guys...uh...I'm dating...uh...Shoto..." he trailed off his eyes suddenly very interested in the wooden floorboards of the common room. He waited in anxiousness before the room exploded with noise. 

"When did you start dating?" "uh a couple months ago..."

"Are you gonna tell the whole school?""uh...I'm not sure yet..."

The questions went on forever and lasted until sunset. A certain ash blonde sat in the corner, his heart wrenching from his heart at these words. Momo, looked calm but on the inside was enraged as to why her crush, was dating the idiot who couldn't even control his power properly. As the cooks all went to the kitchen to fix the others some dinner, others dispersed to their own friend groups and began their own conversations. Shoto gave Deku a small peck on the lips before walking back to the elevator to complete some homework. His face was devoid of any emotion except for love, trying not to give away that fact that he didn't exactly love Midoriya that he was only practise for when he got who he wanted. It didn't take long. A quiet knock on his door and the words "It's Momo!" he quickly smoothed his shirt out and opened the door. She pushed past him into his room and started questioning him. 

"Do you really love Midoriya or do you love me?"

He stared at her his face enlightening with the fact that he might have a chance with her. 

"I love you."

Little did he know, an ash blonde was walking back to his room and upon seeing Momo walk to Todoroki's dorm room was listening in and heard the entire thing. His crush, Deku, was about to be heartbroken and there was nothing he could do about it. He hurried away to his dorm to commence his homework session, whilst eating his dinner and wondering about how hard Deku was going to take it. 

418 words

Hi this is my first bakudeku/badass deku fanfic ever so maybe...keep it light on the comments i guess! If you like it, i'm sorry but i'm not sure how often i'm going to be able to post because of school and stuff. Sorry! Thank for reading anyways!