Foreboding

A few weeks later, they came out to the school, everyone surprisingly super okay with it. They got a few questioning glances form time to time and a few squeals here and there from fangirls who had shipped us together. They looked at each other a smile dancing on their faces. 

"Izuku..." Todoroki began, "I love you..."

Izuku beamed and said it back. A ash blonde sat nearby tuning out to his friends conversations and noticed how happy his ray of sunshine was. He needed to tell him what was going to happen even if he didn't like it.

"Oi Deku! Meet me at the back after school." He muttered only letting Izuku hear. 

Izuku stopped in his tracks and gave him a slight nod, his eyebrows furrowing slightly as to what the ash blonde wanted him for. Oh well... he'll think about it later. Now he has to think about an excuse as to why he can't hang out with his boyfriend today. 

"Hey Shoto... I have some work I have to complete at school today for the teachers. Is it okay if we meet up another time?" 

"Yea sure!" Todoroki's eyes lit up at the revelation that he would be able to see Momo again. Her hips fit perfectly in his hands, her plump lips waiting to be devoured by him, her boo- His thoughts got cut off mid thought when he began to slightly drool about the things he would do to her. The bell screeches signalling the end of lunch. All he had to do was wait.  

As the final bell of the day screeches to let them go, the halls are flooded with students scurrying to go out with their friends or to study. Luckily, or unluckily, for Izuku he was hurrying to see Kacchan or in other words - Katsuki Bakugou. He had made himself a prominent figure in Izuku's life from being who he admired from when he was little, to his tormentor and now to mutual friends. He saw Katsuki deep in thought when he turned the corner where teachers wouldn't be able to listen in on their conversation. 

"Kacchan!" Izuku playfully called out signalling that he was here. 

"Oh. I thought you might not show always hanging out with that half-n-half bastard." Katsuki mumbled out the last part not wanting to hurt Izuku more than he had already had in middle school.

"What was that?" Izuku raised his eyebrows at his childhood friend, worry seeping into his eyes.

"Nothing. Anyways onto why I asked you to come here."

"Yea!"

"Deku...I think he's going to cheat on you..."

"What! He would never! You're just jealous!"

"Jealous of what?!"

"Me having a boyfriend!"

"Whatever, when you find out I'm right, I'm pretty sure I'll hear a knocking on my door before you burst into my room crying." Katsuki looked up smirking.

"Whatever...anyways is that all?"

"Yea..."

"Mm... Kay bye Kacchan!"

He humphed as the green haired ball or sunshine skipped away his wavy locks swaying in the wind. He walked back to his dorm and lay on his bed hoping to pass the time before he had to get up and fix everyone dinner. Like he always does. 

A knock graced his door before slamming open...

Hi! So umm, feel free to let me know of my mistakes! I guess don't be too harsh! Vote if you like it...um I hope you do. This is kinda my way of venting indirectly so the update times could vary...I also kinda write a couple chapters in advance so should i release it all at the same time or not?