Deku POV

ahahahahaha.... thanks so much for the support you've all given me so far! i'm terribly sorry that i haven't updated in so long - it was on my to do list for ages, but then now we're in lockdown again so i have more time now!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Kat what... happened?"

Katsuki gazed up at me, tears in hisi eyes. 

"W-we were standing on top of a hill, looking at the sunset... We both were in civilian clothing, so I think that we were off of work - so probably a freeday, weekend or something? A-and then they showed up and then - it was all over in a flash and it was so quick and I couldn't move and I saw the whole thing and and and HE was there and he just stood there and gloated with HER and I don't know what to do? What if this is actually going to happen? Are we gonna die? Oh my god Izu are we gonna die?!" 

His explanation kept speeding up until he was panting for breaths, giving himself a panic attack. Again. It wasn't the nicest of things to wake up to especially since my boyfriend has been in a coma for a while... well a medically induced coma - but that's not the point! I sat down behind him and pulled him to my chest. 

"You know Kat, you keep underestimating how much pull we can get in this fucked up world. I'd imagine Dadzawa being super nice and helping us through the shit we've been pulled through. Honestly, the Hero Commision and the rest of the world are huge pieces of shit because they can't see any other ways that Todoroki could be somehow lying. It's all like they're saying that the sun is shining out of his ass because he's Endeavours son which somehow makes him more entitled to being right than us being right regardless of what laws and people he has hurt in the past. I'm over him now; all that matters is that you're with me until the day I die and we can live happily every after."

Katsuki looked back to me in reverence.

"You know... your the best and only boyfriend I ever wanna have." 

I flushed and tried hiding my face in his incredibly soft blonde locks. I could feel my face and neck heat up and I tried making them go away. He giggled and then reached for the remote. The television displayed all the shit Todoroki was making up about Kats injury and the time I took off to see my INJURED boyfriend. It wasn't like he didn't do that everytime Momo got a scratch. That's right folks. A FUCKING SCRATCH. Sadly, they had almost basically everyone under their claws and they would not give us anything to give that power up. But... Todoroki seemed like a nice guy who detested what his father was - basically an abuser. As a result of his father, his older brother ran away. Isn't Todoroki just doing the same thing his father is doing but on a smaller scale - and to us? I bet that if I could investigate his rescues and his fights I could find something that could lead us to bringing him and Momo down, but I wasn't too sure. 

"Izu. " I looked down and saw that Kat had turned around and started yawning. "M' tired..." 

I smiled softly as Kat slowly fell asleep against my chest, his head resting against my shoulder. Soon, we would be out of this mess... Soon, we would be the best heroes in the world and have Todoroki and Momo in prison for their crimes. Just. They. Wait.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Hi!!! I can't believe that people are enjoying this story! I wasn't too sure if I should keep writing it because I hadn't written in a while and I kinda lost my passion to write this story. But I reread what I already wrote and I think that I might post another chapter relatively soon if I can, but THIS ISN'T A PROMISE LET ME JUST SAY. I might not post again until a lot later, and I would understand if a lot of you lost interest, but I hope you enjoyed this part and hopefully I'll see you next time! Bye! <3