Narrator POV

Soon it was the long summer holidays meaning six weeks without torture or snarky comments about how he 'cheated' on Sho-no- Todoroki. He sighed and rubbed his eyes. He was determined to change to make the others think that they would be wrong to mess with him. He started working out everyday and building up muscle and had entirely changed his wardrobe. 

The next day he went out to the shops, donning a black t-shirt with a random pair of sweatpants and his favourite olive green jacket. He heard whispers and glances here and there about him but paid no mind to them. Kacchan had taught him how to be strong and he was going to preach it through himself. He smiled inwardly at his own self-confidence - something he wouldn't even have last year. He had lost all his friends the year before from that one single lie Momo and Todoroki had told everyone. He lost every - except Kacchan. He was with him every step of the way and he was sure to comfort him in any way he could. Said boy was now rounding the corner nearing their meeting place. They smiled at each other and walked together in comfortable silence to their destination. It was the park they played at when they were little kids and if you looked at the right spot in the trees surrounding it, you would find that there was a treehouse up in one of them. Of course it was so well hidden so that no-one could find them. 

The treehouse was moderately sized - not too big and not too small - and had a full range of home functions. The boys sometimes wanted some time alone together and they would sneak out late at night to meet up and wake up relatively early to not get caught by their parents. It had a fully functioning TV/DVD system and had Wifi connection and tons of their favourite movies and games. The treehouse was positioned so that the sun cast an ethereal glow on the hardwood floor and so that you could see the sky at night. It had collected some dust over the past months they had been using it and both boys had finally decided to meet up to clean it. As they made their way up they suddenly heard the voices of their bullies and quickly bolted up the secret ladder/staircase/thing to get up to it. 

"They've gotta be around here somewhere - I just saw them!"
They collectively let out a sigh they had been holding in and they smiled in relief. A shared smile of secrecy danced across their features enhancing their charismatic natures further. They stared at each other, Deku getting lost in Bakugou's gorgeous pools or crimson and Bakugou getting lost in Deku's amazing pools of green. They leaned in closer and ...

Hahahaha cliff hanger! Will they kiss? Or not? Anyways hope you enjoyed this chapter, sorry for a really dodgy upload time - it's literally 12:24 am here but hope you enjoy it! Also i don't have an upload schedule i kinda just upload whenever so uh yea. Comment, vote idm what u do. If u hv some criticism feel free to comment it I appreciate it because I only really write one type of narratives and that's when the main character dies because most happy endings in books are bad. not saying this won't have one, but it'll probs b rlly sappy. Anyways... bye!!!!!!!!!!