Deku POV

I scoffed as I skipped away, my head held up in defiance to prove Kacchan wrong. He wouldn't cheat on me ... right? I skipped all the way to my dorm, before gathering clothes to go shower. I took a short one, the steam rising from the bathroom coating my room in a light strawberry fragrance. My favourite.

I exited my room and walked to the elevator pressing the button to go to whatever level Shoto's dorm was on. I stepped out only to be met by some very not PG friendly noises. I assumed it was someone else before making my way to his dorm. I opened the door to see... Shoto fucking Momo. My eyes widened in surprise, slowly taking in the entire scene in front of me. Shoto hadn't realised that I had opened the door since I had opened it quietly to I wouldn't scare him when I walked in. Momo moaned his name before he thrusted once more into her him whispering only sweet things into her ear. Tears threatened to pool out of my eyes, my usual bright emerald green replaced with a dull olive green. I turned not daring to say a word and then finally finding the right words to say. 

"Shoto. We're done."

I slammed his door shut, my last image of him was his and Momo's shocked face at seeing me at the door. I booked it to Kacchan's room, pressing the elevator's buttons frantically so they wouldn't be able to catch up to me and try to tell me 'reasons' why they were having sex. My nose was now plugged with their sex smell and I gagged inwardly. Kacchan was right. The scene of him thrusting into her replayed in my mind as if it were on a reel. The doors finally dinged open, but only as the door the Shoto's room opened. I hurriedly pushed the close buttons and the doors closed right as he arrived at the door. I sighed with relief, and all my emotions started coming out. A single tear fell down my face as I slid down the elevator wall, my body racking with sobs. The door gave a small ding to signal that I had arrived at the floor of my choice. I speedwalked to Kacchan's room my eyes trained on the ground until I was certain I had reached his room. I knocked on his door and waited for him to come open it. A small silence followed and was interrupted by Kacchan poking his head through the door.

"Who is i-Oh Deku..."

431 words. Hey! Uh i hope you enjoyed this chapter...I don't usually write in first person so this was new. I usually write in third. If you enjoyed it, feel free to vote and comment! Bai!