Winter break

The next week they got the results of their exams. Everyone did well, Lily was so surprised when she found out she got a good mark too, she deserved it.

***

Everyone in the school was packing there stuff for the winter break. Annie only goes home for a week because her parents are going to visit her aunt, she decided that she wants to came back to the school.

A day before the break, Annie heard the strange sound again. She followed it. It lead her to the back of the school. Nobody goes there, it's always abandoned. Grindelwald was standing there.

,,I heard that your exams went well..."-he starts.

Annie looks at her shoes sadly.

,,What is the problem?"-he asks.

,,What did you mean by it's a bit of my blood?"-she asked and touched her necklace.

Grindelwald looks into her eyes.

,,You don't need to know that yet..."-he says, almost whispering.

,,But I want to know!"-she says angrily.

Grindelwald looks at her sadly.

,,Annie...you aren't with your real family..."-he says coldly.

,,What do you mean?"-Annie asks scaredy.

,,You were adopted..."-he whispers.

Annie's heart stops for a moment. But then she realizes.

,,You're just trying to fool me! My parents are at home, waiting for me! What do you want from me?"-she screams.

Grindelwald just looks at her sadly and coldly.

,,You don't know anything!"-she say, and a single tear runs down her cheek.

,,Do you remember your childhood? Are there photos?"-he asks coldly.

Annie wonders.

,,That necklace contains a drop of your real family's blood."-he says pointing at the jewelry.

,,You don't need to believe me

,,You don't need to believe me..."-he say and hands her a big envelope.

Annie pulls out a paper from it. On the paper there's a small picture of a kid. She reads the first line, it's her name, her birthday, and her parents name. She looks up at Grindelwald while crying. Then back at the paper and reads it: Real parents name:  —— .

,,No!"-she says quietly.

She looks up again and runs away. Grindelwald doesn't  stop her.

***

She was silent on the whole way home. She was desperate, sad and angry. Her friends knew something happened to her.

When she arrived home her parents weren't home yet. She desperately searched through the photos, there weren't any pictures of her as a baby. She was crying. She searched through the family documents, which she was never allowed to touch. She found a copy of the adoption paper. She sat down on the floor and cried.