Fresh start

The dinner was good, Annie really liked the house. She hoped that she would meet the others at dinner but they already had dinner, It was only her Quennie and Grindelwald eating, she was a bit disappointed.

***

Annie didn't sleep well the first night, though her bed is really conformable. She was about to fall asleep when Quennie came in.

,,Good morning, Annie!"-she says with her kind voice.

,,Good morning."-Annie answers and sits up in her bed.

,,Mister Grindelwald asked me to help you orientate around the house."-she says brightly and spreads the curtains.

,,First of all, we need to get you dressed."-she says now a bit in confusion.

,,I remember that I once found some dresses in here."-she says and walks to the wardrobe.

,,But they are pretty old styled, you don't need to wear them if you don't like them."-she says kindly.

Annie walks to her, Queenie pulls out some old but really beautiful clothes. Annie chose a really beautiful one.

Queenie outed the dress on the clothes rack and left the room to check on the breakfast

Queenie outed the dress on the clothes rack and left the room to check on the breakfast. Annie dressed up, she really liked the dress. Then Queen arrived back, she helped to brush Annie's hair and made her bed. Annie didn't actually needed her help, she's not a child, but she felt calm and a bit loved as Queenie tried to help her with everything.

Annie and Queenie walked into the kitchen. Everyone was already there. Grindelwald jumped up from his chair as they arrived. He looks over Annie, she gets nervous. The others stranded up too. A creepy, tall and gaunt man walked to her.

,,Good morning, miss! I-I'm MacDuff."-he says and shakes Annie's hand.

,,Hi, I'm Annie!"-she says, trying to make him stop shaking.

,,I k-know!"-he replies.

Slowly everyone in the room walks to her and introduces themselves. Annie was happy to meet everyone. They were strange but kind. They sat down and ate there breakfast. Everyone was asking questions from her, none of them asked about her family, which Annie found strange. After breakfast Grindelwald asked Annie to go for a walk with him. Of course Annie agreed.

The weather was beautiful, not like when Annie arrived here. She didn't even noticed how stunning the garden is. She walks next to Grindelwald.

,,Are you contented with your room?"-he asks coldly.

,,Yes, I love it. Thank you!"-she replies happily.

,,I wanted to talk to you. I just want to let you know that if you feel like you made the wrong choice or you don't like it here...you can go back anytime, you are not a prisoner here!"-he says.

Annie immersed in her thoughts for a moment.

,,Thanks!"-she says finally.

,,Also, I don't want you to lag behind the other students, because you're special, so Queenie and I will try to teach you."-he says coldly.

,,Okay, I like the idea."-Annie replies brightly.

,,Good. And what do you think of the others?"-he asks, starting a new topic.

,,They all seem nice and kind."-she responds.

,,And did Queenie help you?"-he asks coldly.

,,Of course, she was really nice!"-Annie answers happily.

,,Good."-he replies coldly.

They walk in silence for a moment. Then Grindelwald suddenly stops. Annie looks at him worriedly.

,,Look back at the castle!"-he says and point with his head.

Annie stares at it, totally in love with the view.

,,It's beautiful!"-she says

,,Yes..."-he replies.

They go back into the house. Queenie is already waiting for theme.

She showed all the clothes in the wardrobe for her. And give her clothes to a young women named Mary. She is the cook and the housekeeper here. She is a witch too but isn't really educated, but Annie likes her. Then Queenie showed Annie around the house. There are some rooms in the castle which aren't used, unrenovated and empty, usually nobody goes there. Then Grindelwald asked Annie to follow him, he wanted to show her something.

,,I'm sure you'll like this room!"-he says as they are standing in front of a big, wood door.

He opens it and lets Annie go first in. She walks in. It's a huge library. Annie can't say a work, she just stares at the books with an open mouth.

 Annie can't say a work, she just stares at the books with an open mouth

The room is huge and beauteous. Annie still can't even say a word. She just walks around the room touching the books. She turns to Grindelwald, he's smiling at her.

,,It's-it's beautiful!"-she says finally.

Grindelwald just smiles and looks deeply into Annie's eyes.

,,I think you will find your favorites here..."-he says shyly.

Annie smiles at him emotionally.

***

Annie followed Queenie's orders and listened as she explained how things in the house works. She wanted to behave really well, she was thankful to Grindelwald for offering her to stay here. She felt really calm and peaceful. So she really concentrated on trying not to do anything wrong.