Getting used to

Annie woke up to Queenie separating the curtains.

,,Good morning, Annie!"-she say kindly.

,,Good morning."-she responds happily.

,,Mister Grindelwald asked me to tell you that today you're going to be learning spells from       him."-Queenie says brightly.

,,Great."-Annie says and jumps out of her bed.

She walks to the wardrobe and choses a nice dress. It's a simple white dress that is tight around her waist. Queenie helps her with her hair, tho it's unnecessary. They go into the kitchen, everyone is there except Grindelwald. Annie's curious why he's not here, but she doesn't want to be intrusive so she doesn't ask.

After breakfast Queenie tells her to go to the room next to the library, where she and Grindelwald will be learning. She goes there, knocks on the door and walks in but Grindelwald is not there yet. She sits down and waits. The room is quite big and has huge windows. After a bit of time Grindelwald storms into the room.

,,I'm sorry Annie. I had a little thing to do. And also..."-he says and hand Annie a latter.

,,This came with an owl today..."-he adds.

Annie looks at the sender, Liv wrote the letter. She puts it into her book sadly.

Grindelwald looks at her, he knows that she's sad but he starts to explain a spell. This was really weird and uncomfortable for Annie at first but then she got lost in the beauty fo spells. Grindelwald was keeping a bit of distance all day. Then they finished and Annie went down to have lunch where Grindelwald disappeared again. After lunch Queenie let Annie go out to the garden, Annie was thrilled, she packed her books into a small basked and left the building. It was a sunny day, she enjoys it. She sits down next to a tree and reads for hours. Then she made some notes about the flower.

And picks some flowers because she found them so beautiful

She watched the beautiful sunset and then went back to the house

She watched the beautiful sunset and then went back to the house. She walked into the living room where everyone was, except Grindelwald.

,,Oh, Annie came in!"-Queenie says happily.

Annie walks closer to everyone.

,,How was it in the garden?"-Queenie asks and they sit down on the couch.

,,It was beautiful."-Annie says and smiles at her.

Annie looks down at the flowers in her hand. She wonders. Really scared but she hands Queenie the flowers. 

,,Oh!"-Queenie says surprisedly.

,,Om...thank you, it's really kind."-she says and smiles at Annie. 

She walks over to the cabinet and gets out a vase, she puts the flowers in it and places it on the piano in the room.

,,Abernathy could you play something?"-Queenie asks brightly.

Everyone in the room begs Abernathy to play. He stands up and walk to the piano. He lifts his hands and starts to play For Elis by Beethowen.

Annie listened as he was playing. She closed her eyes and listed as he played. He was imagining the castle in every season. Winter, spring, summer and fall. She recalls the woods next to her school. And the music ends. She opens her eyes. Everyone in the room claps. Abernathy stands up, bows and walks to the couch, sits down next to Annie. Everyone starts chatting again.

,,This was amazing!"-Annie says to Abernathy.

,,Thanks."-he responds kindly.

,,I didn't know you could play the piano."-she adds.

,,Well...I've been playing since I was 10."-he replies.

Annie smiles and there's a little pause in the conversation.

,,I heard you dance, is that true?"-he asks.

,,Yes, I do ballet."-she answers.

,,I would love to see you dance once."-he says shyly.

,,I would love to dance while you play the piano once."-she responds.

They smile at each other.

Then Krafft sits down on the other side of Annie. Annie turns to him to start a conversation but he doesn't even look at her, he just sits there in silence. Annie looks at Abernathy questioningly, he shakes his head. 

Annie was wondering why isn't Grindelwald here. But she didn't ask.

She enjoyed the night, everyone was chatting and sharing opinions with each other. Annie talked to most of the people in the room, she still finds them strange but really kind people.

***

The next morning was similar to yesterday. She spent time with Grindelwald learning, went out to the garden, spent hours in the library and had chat with the others in the living room.

She slowly got used to the amazing days in the castle. She was so calm and happy.