Everyone's favorite bully

(As we know from the series, Dylan always into space thing. Planet, stars, etc. And his always make sure he and his surroundings are safe. Which earns him the name 'Captain Safety Pants'. Ok without wasting time let's go to the story. I also warn there'll be some violence language. And here's the song that motivated me for this story.)

It was a beautiful morning in 101 dalmatian street. Dylan wakes up early and prepare breakfast for everyone.

Dylan: Breakfast!!!

Puppies: Breakfast? Breakfast!! Breakfast!!!!

Everyone sit down and begin to have their meal. Dylan was joined by Dolly, Delilah, Doug and 97 of his siblings. Then, Dylan started to talk with Delilah.

Dylan: Mom, there's going to be an exhibition about space right here in Camden, next week. And I'm asking your permission if I could go to the exhibition.

Delilah: Okay, Dylan you can go. After all, it's about education. And I know how much you love space, so you can go.

Dylan: Thank you so much, mom.

Delilah: If, you finished all the chores first.

Dylan: No problem.

After the breakfast, Doug and Delilah left for work and Dylan left to his house chores. Dylan seek the help of Dolly but she's nowhere to be found. Untill.....

Dolly (with her skateboard coming towards Dylan): Bow-waka-wow!!!

Dylan: Oh my dog!! Dolly!!!

Dolly was about to crash with Dylan but somehow manage to get out of the way. Dylan was furious.

Dylan: Oh my dog! Dolly! What were you thinking?!!!

Dolly: Chill bro. Nothing happen, right?

Dylan: What if something happened?!! And which part of safety you didn't understand?!!

Dolly: Chill bro,chill.

Dylan: NO!!! I WILL NOT!

Dolly: Ah!! Shut the fuck up, Dylan!!

Dylan: Wait, did you just say the f word?

Dolly: Yeah! And you know why...!
Because you always make small problem into big problem, which involves me and give me a huge headache.

Dylan: Yeah! If you follow the rules, things like this would never happen. And I want your help with the house chores.

Dolly: Oh no!! Not today!

Dylan: But, you promised mom that you'll help me with the chores today.

Dolly: How childish. Did you really believe things like that. Haha, immature.

Dylan: Please Dolly.

Dolly: Oh no. Who will ever help you Dylan? Besides, you're good doing chores alone. Also I want to go to the PARK!!!

Puppies: Park? Park! Park!!

The puppies ran over Dylan, not only makes him hurt but also made a pretty big mess. All the puppies went to park leaving Dylan home alone.

Dylan: Guess my faith is already written.

After finishing all the chores, Dylan went to the park. To meet Fergus and get some fresh air.
At park.....

Fergus: Whattup, d-dog?

Dylan: Hey Fergus, nothing much.

Hansel: Hey Dylan, it's been a long time, pal.

Dylan: What's up Hansel?

Fergus: Yo! guys. There are some humans having some nice picnic time. What do you say, if we heat things up?

Dylan: I don't know...
Fergus, maybe it's not the best idea to spend our time.

Fergus: Come on Dyl, don't be scared.

Meanwhile, Portia and Spencer were arriving at the park. Seeing Dylan and the gang. Dylan started to interrupt Portia.

Dylan: Hey ... Portia. What's going on?😏

Portia: Look Spencer, what do we have here? It's the stupidest dog of all time.

Dylan knows that Portia trying to hurt him but he didn't show his feelings. And go on with the flow.
Meanwhile, other pups along Dolly joined the scene.

Dolly: Haha, you got that right, Portia.

Dylan: Well, I will say you're absolutely wrong. You're looking at one of the toughest dogs of all Camden.

Spencer: Oh yeah? I heard you guys talking about scaring humans. Why don't you give it a try, Dylan?

To impress Portia, Dylan decided to scare a human family. He started to approach a human family with nervous and started to talk to himself.

Dylan(whispering to himself): Ok Dylan, you got this. For, Portia.

Dylan slowly approaches to the family and started to bark. Unfortunately, his bark wasn't tough enough to scare them. They just feel annoyed.
So....

One of the Human: Get out of here, you fucking dog!!

Dylan got afraid and starts to run. He run so fast that he can't control himself. And bang into a tree so hard. Everyone started to laugh because of that.

Dolly: Hahaha!!! Yeah the toughest dog of all time. Hahaha!!!!

Portia: What a loser.😒

Dylan wanted to cry because of the insult but he don't want to show his feelings. Somehow, Dylan manage to put on a happy face.

Dylan: Guess, that didn't go well.

Dolly: Portia was right. You're the stupidest dog of all time.

Portia: Hahaha, and you Dylan, will be always be everyone's favorite bully.

That hit directly at Dylan's feeling. Still he can't do anything. Only hoping, that one day his life gets better. Few years ago, Dylan's biological father got shot dead. To stop a criminal from escaping. His father was a loyal police dog. After his father's dead, Dylan broke down so bad. Which makes him feel like a loser everyday without his father. His father is the only person who respect him. Always encourage him. After that, everybody went home. Dylan didn't even eat dinner and go straight to bed. Waiting for the exhibition day.