Chapter 14

|| Skylar ||
"Skylar"
"Skylar" the voice rises a bit
"SCARLET JAY" I shoot up at the use at my full name. Yeah my real name is Scarlet. NEVER liked it. I've always considered Skylar
"What," I groan
"You have school it's Friday." Ashton says
"Bullshit."
I get up from my bed reach over for my crutches. I go into the shower and wash my hair.
Once I get out of the shower I go into my closet in search of something to wear. I grab a knee short dress, cardigan, and black flats/shoes with laces. 2 more weeks till this damn cast is off. I go downstairs to see that no one has made breakfast. I take out some eggs, milk, and pancake mix. I porn it into the bowl and then scoop some into a pan.
As I finish cleaning, Michael and the rest of the guys, including Kass, come downstairs.
"Looks like your ready. Lets go."
I hop outside and get into the passenger seat. Ashton gets inside and starts the car. He starts the car and drive to Jefferson Lake.
"Bye you guys, see you in eight hours. Don't miss me too much." I say
"Bye Scarlet." Michael says
"WAIT... How in the fuck do you know my real name!?"
"Over heard."
"Stalker."
I walk into the school and go to the office to pick up my schedule. Then I head to find my locker. As I walk to my locker all my papers fall onto the floor.
"I'm so sorry." I start to say
"No it's okay. I wasn't paying attention."
I look up to see Reece.
"Oh, hey babe."
"I didn't notice it was you."
"Will its me. What classes do you have?"
"Well I have FACS, Algebra II, Science, Language Arts, and Social Studies. And finally Music."
"What teacher do you for Social Studies?"
"Mr. Bowels "
"Oh, I feel bad for you babe. He's a asshole."
"Okay, well we got classes to get going to and I still need to find my locker."
"What's your locker number?"
"1142"
"Yours is next to mine."
"Thank god"
As we walk to our locker he interlocks our hands. He stops at my locker and I twist the knob to enter the three digits.
"I got to go babe." I give him a quick peek on the lips and then he sets off.
I grab a notebook and a pencil and head off to FACS. Thank you so much Roni and Nessa, cause I would be lost.
I go into the class and sit in a empty seat at the corner off the room. I was the last one in the class, embarrassing.
"Good Morning. If you haven't noticed we have a new student today. Her name is Scarlet."
"It's Skylar." I speak
"Today we're going I be making Cereal Cookies. Get into your groups please. Skylar you will be with Veronica."
"It's Vannesa."
My group walk back into kitchen four where there is a list of things to do. I grab a blue apron and tie it on the back. I grab the pan off the stove and put into the sink to get washed. I get the sponge and start scrubbing at the sugar that has gotten stuck onto the side.
"Here let me do it. Can you crush the cereal." Nessa says
"Yup."
I crush the cereal until it's in tiny pieces.
I took a bite out of the cookie. Holy Moly those is delicious. I think I'm on cloud nine with a cookie. hehe
I make my way into my 5th hour class. I walk in to be greeted by many people. I walk over into a empty seat right in front. On my left a young man that looks about 17. He has light brown hair and blue eyes. And on my right is Roni.
"Hey I'm Skylar." I say to the boy
"Are you talking to me?" He asks
"Yes, is there something wrong with that." I ask slightly in a rude tone.
"No just that not many people talk to me."
"Well I'm not like many people."
"Oh, I'm Alex."
"It's nice to meet Alex."
"You too."
"Scarlet  you can stay there." the teacher says
"It's Skylar."
"Well you'll be lucky if I even remember your name." Wow what a bitch
"Okay today we're going to be learning about the religions of the Muslims."
"Theres a start up outside the door." Alex says
I stand up from my set and go get the paper & pen.
1. Founding date? 2. Founder? 3. Scripture? 4. A name for God? Allah 5. # of Muslims? 1.5 billion.
I head to my last class day were I end up bumping a random girl.
"In sorry, I wasn't paying attention-" she began to say
"No it's fine I wasn't paying attention. I'm Skylar."
"I'm Julie" Julie said
"Let's go take our seats. Do you have assigned seats?"
"No. You can sit anywhere."
"I'll just sit by you." I follow her and take my seat beside her.
"So do you like the band 5 Seconds Of Summer?"
"Oh my goodness! Michael is so, and then there's Luke, and OMG Ashton's accent is so kangaroo, like yours, and then of course Calum!" She squeals
"So you're a fan."
"Yup."
"You should come by my house today. Lets walk to my place after school."
"Okay."
"I'm just warning you right now. My family is a little coo coo cachoo."
"It's okay I'm weird too."
___________________________
PLEASE READ THIS
Photo on the side -> or on top
So the two girls are the Merrell Twins aka Vanessa & Veronica. Go check it them out on YouTube. And then Skylars book bag and finally her outfit.
So I really appreciate that you all have been voting there will be. Second part to this chapter.
EXCITING PART
Oh and guess what when I'm done with this book I'm going to being making two copies of this into paper:) And one lucky person will get one of them. So if you want it you will have to stick with me to the end!!! I'm already thinking of giving to Shayna or Ghtia or maybe even you because you're all amazing. But if you want if you most be voting on every chapter.
IMPORTANT PART
I love you all:)
Goal: 10 Votes and 5 comments
Update: depends if you reach the goal;)
Stay Pretty My pretties
Unless your a dude then stay handsome
-5IM
(Comment Pickle if you read till the end please)