Chapter 17

Thursday
~Calum~ (yas!)
I'm so stupid. I had a chance and all I did was throw it into the distances.
All I did was throw it into the distances
So far away from you
I can't see you anymore
Even when your standing right next to me
You gave me all of you
And all I did was crumble it
And throw it
Into the distance
Baby please, I'm waiting for you, I'm waiting for you.
I'm so goddamn stupid. I've could been the one next to her, but I'm so damn stupid. My fucking gosh. Why? Why did I throw my chance away.

Skylars POV
I'm so tired. Why does school have to be so boring? I just came back from Julia's house. We were just talking about how Michael confessed that he thinks she's cute. She totally had a fangirl moment.
She's like, " HOLY SHIT, MICHAEL CALLED ME CUTE! ME, CUTE! OMG IM GOIN TO DIE. JEHDJS!"
I wouldn't be surprised if she fainted when he told her. I always thought Michael voice was best, which made me like him. Well, it's kinda awkward know since he's like my dad.
I go into my room where Esteban is waiting for me on the bed.
"Hello Esteban," I awe at Esteban as he wags his tail in the air.
"Come here." I grab his chew toy and throw it across my room. Esteban jumps of the bed and grabs the toy. I grab the toy out of his mouth and put it on the nightstand. I grab his leash and wrap it around his next. I wonder what kinda of dog Ashton likes. He probably would like a fluffy dog. Who wouldn't like a fluffy dog? I go outside with Ashton's keys in my hand. The guys are recording for there new songs.
I get into the car and start the engine. I'm so proud of the boys. I drive to the Pet Adoption Center.
Once I arrive I get out of my car with Esteban on his leash. He'll help me find the right dog. I go into the small pet shop place and start looking for a dog. I look through all the dogs and finally decide on one. It's a brown fluffy toy poodle. I call over an employee and show them the cute dog.
"Look Esteban, you can have a dog friend."
The guy gets the puppy and hands her to me.
"Does she have a name?" I ask
"Nope. She came her like when she was 8 weeks old."
"Okay, I'm going to get her." I say
"Okay, she's $500." I give him a $500 dollar bill. I'm running out of money, and don't want to be asking the guys for money. I take the dog and head back home.
When I get home I set my computer on my bed. Both dogs on my right, sleeping. There so cute. I put TwitCam on and start it.
"Hey guys." I say into the camera. " Do you guys want to meet a new member of the family?"
@_Holyhemmings: Please
@Abby17_5SOS: Who is it???
@Halliek77: ;)
I move the camera down to show them the new dog. I'm not naming her, Ashton will.
@shelby5SOS: So cute
@Sara64: OMG
@5SecsOfFanfics: Aweee.
"I got her for Ashton. Well that's it because the guys are gonna be her in like a minute. Bye." I say, ending the TwitCam.
After I put the computer away, I hear the guys come in. I got my phone and go into ashtons room. I hide the closet and wait for Ashton to come in. The puppy I is laying on the bed sleeping. Ashton comes into the room and awes at the sight of the puppy sleeping. Awe, he's cuddling with it! Oh my go there so cute.
I pop out of the closet and jump onto Ashton's back.
"Shit!" Ashton gasps
"You scared me shitless."
"Sorry."
" who's puppy is this?" He questions
"Yours. Name it." I tell him
"Omg, she's so cute. I'm naming her, Pizza."
"Why?"
"I'm playing. I'm naming her, Luna"
"Luna?"
"It means moon in Spanish."
"Cute. I got her so she can play with Esteban." Esteban comes running down at the sound of his name."
"Here take Esteban, gonna call Reese."
I dial Reese number and wait for him to answer.
"Hello." I say.
"Hey Babe."
"There's a party today are you coming."
"No. I um... I have family night. Are you?"
"I don't think so."
"Okay. Well, I got to go. Bye, love you till then."
"Miss you till then."

*Friday- 5pm*
I get out of my shower with a towel on my head. Koopers party is today. I decided on going with Nessa and Ronni. I go into my closet and search for something to wear. I end up picking a stripped mint shirt, jeans, and mint Vans. I put my hair up into a high pony tail and put a black bow on it. I go downstairs leaving a note for the guys telling them I was going out with a friend. They were at the a interview.

___________________________
Sorry short Chapter. But next chapters gonna surprise all of you.
Goal:7 votes and 10 comments
Update: next sure soon
Thanks for the covers that have came in. Have a lovely day. photo on top is Sky's outfit and Ashton's dog, Luna.