Chapter 22

(Read The End!!!!)~Skylar~ Couple weeks later~
I still can't believe that Calum and I are dating. I'm currently getting ready for our first date. I take out a dress with a sort of Boho design on the top. I fix the belt around my waist. I grab my black stilettos and pull them on. I go into my bathroom puling out the curler. I curl my hair into fuller bouncier curls. I then grab my red lipstick putting it on my lips. I reach for my purse putting it over my shoulder. I open my door and head downstairs.
"Hey guys." I greet the guys that are playing with Michael on the Xbox.
"Hey...woah." All the boys turn and look me. There jaws drop.
"Is there something on my face?" I ask when the boys still haven't moved from there spot.
"Silly girl." Ashton says breaking the silence.
"You look beautiful." Luke says.
"I agree."
"ME TOO!"
"You look gorgeous." Calum whispers into my ear snaking his arms around my waist.
"Thanks." I look at the floor when I feel my checks getting hotter.
"Stop turning when you blush." Calum says.
"I can't help it."
"Lets go Mrs. Hood." Calum teases.
"Okay you two. I want her home before 10 and keep here safe Calum." Michael jokes but gets serious at the last part.
"Will do."
"I'm sorry to have to do this, but this is the big brother policy."
"Hey your older by 1 hour."
"You break my sisters heart, I break your face." Ashton says.
"Oh god, let's leave before any of my other 'bros' say anything."
"Bye guys."
"Bye."
------
"Where are we going?" I ask Calum.
"It's a suprise."
"I don't like suprises." I pout.
"Let's play a game, you ask me question and I can only answer yes and no."
"Okay, is there food?
"Yes." Cal chuckles lightly at my question.
"Is there people?"
"Yes silly."
"Is it a restaurant?"
"I can't answer that."
"Why?" I say pouting.
"That's like practically giving away the suprise."
"Boo. You suck." I pull the puppy face.
"Doesn't work on me cutie."
-----
"It's beautiful Calum." I stare at the beautiful sight in front of me. The boat was hooked onto a post, ready for us to use it.
"Let's go." Calum steps into the boat and I step in after him.
"Calum how did you put this together?"
"With a little help from a kangaroo."
"Does that kangaroo happen to be my twin brother?"
"Sure does."
-----
"Let's get going this is the last part of our date."
"Where are we heading?"
"We're going high in the sky!"
"What do you mean- whoa." I look up and see a air ballon ready for flying.
"Calum your the best."
"I'll remember that."
"Well what are we waiting for?" Calum starts running to the air ballon. I run after him which is hard considering I'm in stilettos.
"Calum, next date I'm going to surprise you."
"This isn't it." Calum kneels down on his knees and takes out a small black box. I gasp loudly.
"This is a promise ring. I promise no matter what I will fight for you. I promise to love you. I promise to be there for you. I promise that you are the most beautiful girl I've ever met. I promise that I will never let you go." Calum slips the ring onto my finger and gets up.
"Oh my hemmings! I love you Calum Thomas Hood." I look up into Calum's eyes and smile.
"And I love you Scarlet Jay Clifford." I give Calum a kiss.
I couldn't ask for a better boyfriend.
-----------------------------------------
OKAY SO THIS IS VERY VERY SHORT! THE THING IS THAT THIS IS THE LAST CHAPTER! OMFG I COULDN'T ASK FOR BETTER FANS REALLY. SERIOUSLY I LOVE ALL OF YOU GUYS THAT STUCK WITH ME TO THE VERY END. THERE WILL BE A EPILOGUE! SO WAIT FOR THAT! And I still haven't forgotten about the contest thingy I'm said a while back. So here the thing. So since I'm finished with this almost, I'm going to be making ONE copy of this into paper and sending it to one of you guys. This is international! So it doesn't matter if your from Australia or Canada or The US. All of you can enter! All you have to do is VOTE on all my chapters and Fan me on here. Message me if you want to enter. Love you.