𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙚: 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙧𝙤𝙤𝙠𝙞𝙚 𝙛𝙞𝙧𝙚 𝙨𝙤𝙡𝙙𝙞𝙚𝙧 𝙜𝙖𝙢𝙚𝙨

the white haired girl stared at the three mascots. "wow!" she heard maki exclaim. the rookies stopped as the black haired girl stared at those mascots in awe. "wone wone nyine!" she exclaimed. satis tilted her head, staring at one of the dog mascots. 'a dog?' she wondered, looking at him. "wone wone nyine?" the blonde haired boy questioned. the black haired woman nodded. "you don't know them?" she asked. "they're the fire defense agency's mascot characters." she informed. the afro japanese girl walked up to the dog mascot that looked like an old man.

"but this one's just an old man." she said, pointing at the mascot and looking back at maki. she watched her shake her head. " that's mamoru-kun!" she chirped. the black haired boy behind maki furrowed his eyebrows in confusion. satis frowned, looking back at the costume. "i'm sorry, kun?" she asked, looking back at maki. the black haired girl nodded. "the characters started out two dogs and one cat." she started. "but the higher ups at the fire defense agency complained about all three being animals." she added. "so, one of them is a dog faced older man." she finished. satis hummed, looking at mamoru. 

"they could've just stuck with the animal theme." she stated. "i think it would appeal to the kids better." she finished. the black haired girl nodded. 

"but he's cute!"

"huh?" the white haired girl asked, pointing at mamoru. "repeat yourself?!"

"he's cute!"

"him??" shinra questioned in disbelief, pointing at the dog faced him. the black haired girl nodded. satis frowned, looking back at mamoru. "huh??" shinra questioned again. 

-time skip-

satis' gray eyes wandered up the tall building in front of her. 'interesting.' she thought. "you are all about to charge into this building, which will be simulating a fire scene." the announcer said to all the rookie soldiers. "after you overcome the obstacles and rescue those who require it, be the first to reach to reach the crewman posing as infernals." he finished. the white haired girl eyes scanned the building, noticing the crewman. 

"huh?" she said, placing a hand on her hip. "this is really interesting." she finished, looking back at the announcer. "is everyone ready?" he asked the rookies, each one readying themselves. the white haired girl blinked, noticing that her black haired colleague didn't move an inch. she rolled her eyes.

'knowing him, he's gonna show himself off.' she thought. suddenly, a lightbulb went off in her head. she smirked. the gun had sounded, signalling the rookies to start. satis took off running with a plan in mind.

'he's gonna fly up, i know that.' she thought, turning around carefully. she noticed that he had started his flames. her eyes began to glow as she turned back around. she felt her flames engulfing her arms. the white haired girl smiled, jumping, signalling a take off. "since we're being a cheat and flying..." she said, flying in the air. "guess i'll just outshine ya!" she said, flying next to the black haired boy. she watched him squint his eyes. "you can never let me have my fun, can you?" he asked the girl. satis chuckled, flying above him. her eyes stopped glowing, disabling her ability and plopping on the black haired boy's back. he grunted, red eyes looking up at the white haired girl.