𝙛𝙞𝙛𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣: 𝙖 𝙘𝙧𝙮 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙝𝙚𝙡𝙥

(play the song above for the entirety of the chapter)

"shit!" a man hissed, grabbing the earplugs from his ears and throwing them down next to him. "that woman knocked satis unconscious those damn bracers." he groaned, running a hand through his blond dreadlocks. "and those other people she was with are probably fighting right about now." he groaned again. the man's orange eyes wandered over to a photo on his nightstand.

"ares...i don't know what else i can do." he said, grabbing the photo. "that kid of your's managed to get kidnapped by that woman." he hissed. he took a deep breath. "c'mon altair...think." he said, crossing his arms over his chest. "the two blondes, the redheads, and the short kid are out of commission right now." he muttered, humming lowly. "that leaves that shark toothed boy...but i don't know if he's out of commission right now." he said, looking over to an newspaper. his eyes softened at the words.

'company 8's new recruit brings a smile to the civilians!'

"miss lady, i'm gonna try to get you outta that mess." altair said, grabbing the earplugs. "i swear on my life." he finished, putting the earplugs back in his ears. he took a deep breath and lied back down. he closed his orange eyes, preparing himself.

-with shinra-

"shit, shit, shit, shit!" the black haired boy yelled as he hopped up, igniting his ability. "this is bad!" he shouted. "the workshop is in danger!" he yelled, flying. 

'that's not all that's in trouble, hero boy.' altair's voice stated, startling the black haired soldier. "who's there?!" he exclaimed, stopping mid air and looking around. 'woah, chill out, kid.' the blond man's voice eased. 'i'm an ally, hero boy.' he reassured. the japanese boy blinked his eyes. 

"an ally?"

'yes.' altair said, taking a deep breath. 'you've should let satis come with you.' the voice stated. the black haired boy furrowed his eyebrows. 

"how do you-"

'miss lady ended up getting kidnapped.' the voice informed. shinra's eyes widened. "what?" he asked. "how do you know that?" he asked. altair took a deep breath. 'i communicated with her when the two of you had that adolla link.' he informed. 'when you left, some men that were apart of that cult came and surrounded the place. miss lady was the first to go out to buy time, only for her mother to come and attack her.' altair finished. 

"her mother was there?"

'i just said that, didn't i?' the man spat. 'that woman used electro bracers to stop satis from using her ability, but she told her that after she already had used it.' he huffed. 'once she was down, that woman beat her on top of being shocked.' he informed. altair could here the boy take a shaky breath.

"how bad?"

'she's in pretty bad shape.' altair mumbled. 'you were my only hope, hero boy. the others are probably fighting off that workshop.' he said. the black haired soldier took a deep breath. "thank you for this information, uh-" he paused awkwardly. altair chuckled at his sudden awkwardness.

'it's altair.' he introduced. 'consider me an old friend of miss lady.' he stated. the black haired boy nodded. "i'll save her, altair-san." he said, flying off again

-somewhere, with wakana-

"gaaahh-"

the white haired woman smirked as the blonde girl next to her electrocute her eldest daughter. "you're one messed up woman, kana." the girl chuckled. the woman's violet eyes wandered over to the girl, scoffing at her playful attitude. "how so?" she asked, placing a hand on her hip. "you're own daughter is has an adolla burst and here you are, asking me to give her shock treatment." she snickered. "i'm not gonna complain about it though~" she finished.

"this girl is not my daughter." the woman said, enjoying the sound of satis' screams. "she is one of the many catalysts for the great cataclysm." she smiled, feeling her face heat up. "no child of mine would be this weak~" she moaned, watching the female fire soldier fall down to the ground. the afro japanese girl lied there, unconscious and defenseless. wakana hummed, walking up to the girl, slamming a foot on her daughter's body.

"this girl is nothing like me!" she chortled, stomping down on her torso. "she's just like her moronic father! a weak person who shares none of my beliefs!" she continued, kicking the female fire soldier away from her. "but, after this shock treatment, she'll be our little pawn~" she hummed, blushing even harder. 

______________________

mmm

this...kinda sucked

i'm skipping a few episodes after this, btw.

this was loosely based off of episode 17 of the first season soooo

miiiiight add some type of filler chapters lol

but uh

give me feedback, i guess?